★Update★

Author:
I'm sorry, I have NOT posted in a while omfg. I promise that I'll post a new REAL episode soon, this one is just to address a few new things about the story.

So when I first started the story, I didn't really know what I wanted the complete story to look like, I just knew the main plotline of what I was writing and how I wanted the story to go. But, all that time I've been gone, I've been gradually getting more ideas for the story.

Also new trigger warnings YAY!! IM SORRY THERE'S SO MANY TRIGGER WARNINGS, I PROMISE THERE IS STILL HAPPY MOMENTS!

TW, this story will / currently does include the topics of:
Mature language, slight gore, kidnapping, damaging blackmail, nudity, S/A, self harm, attempted suicide, mentions of suicide, sexual encounters, sexual encounters with minors, cancer, death of characters, domestic abuse, cigarettes, drug usage, minors using drugs, vehicular manslaughter.

I'm sorry that all of these trigger warnings exist.

Okay ANYWAYS...

Here's a few random things about the story that you may or may not like about the story <\3

Fun Facts:

• Currently in the story, Mitsuri is dating the person who originally rejected her, and the twins are trying to convince her to dump him for Obanai.

• All of Mitsuri's exes 'randomly disappear without reason' and no one knows why! Totally couldn't be the twins.

• Yuichiro's (very much needed) therapist is Makomo, and she's basically one of his only friends.

• Gyutaro and Daki are the only people that Tanjiro can not befriend, and Daki once thought they saw Tanjiro staring at her chest, so he got punched by Gyutaro.

• When Genya first moved in, the first habit he grew was always petting the cats that lived nearby their house, and usually he saw Gyomei petting cats too. And that's how they became friends.

• Inosuke has attempted to eat Tanjiro's phone many times, because Tanjiro's phone case has pictures of rice balls on it.

• Yuichiro lost his arm to a few fishermen while protecting his brother when they were nine, and when anyone asks how he lost it, he flips them off and gets mad.

• When Muichiro came out as gay to Mitsuri, Mitsuri squealed with happiness because her 'head canons were coming true'. While Muichiro didn't have to come out to Yuichiro, Yuichiro already knew somehow.

• Giyuu actually knows Yuichiro because of Makomo, but he doesn't know Muichiro exists, so he had a panic attack when he saw both of the twins next to eachother.

• Most people in the Kamaboko squad are some type of flavor of gay or ally, but Inosuke is homophobic. He quickly turned ally when he found out that Aoi is a questioning ally.

• The twins can gossip with eachother from the opposite sides of the room because they can gossip with their eyes.