Warning

Amidst the revelry, suddenly, a deafening scream pierced through the joyful noise. It echoed through the ballroom, sending shockwaves of fear and confusion into the hearts of the guests. Before anyone could comprehend what was happening, a massive bomb exploded, engulfing the room in a cloud of smoke and chaos.

Manisha, her eyes wide with terror, instinctively reached out and clutched onto Abhishek, desperately trying to shield him from the blast. In that fleeting moment, he found the strength to pull her close, shielding her with his own body. 

The blast seemed to last an eternity, but when the smoke cleared, a scene of devastation greeted them.

The once lively ballroom was now a haunting sight. People lay scattered on the ground, injured and crying out for help. Shrieks of anguish filled the air as fear consumed every inch of the room.

Manisha's heart raced as she looked around, searching for any sign of the assailants, but they were gone like dust in the wind.

Usse maar diya, meri jaan ko maar diya, one of the girls shouted from the crowd .

Abhishek, demanded immediate action, urging everyone to get to safety and find out who was responsible for this heinous act. With a heavy heart, he vowed "Main ek ek cheez ka badla loonga".

Colonel Thakur, knelt down beside a lifeless body, his keen eyes scanning for any clue that could shed light on the perpetrator.

It was then that he noticed something unusual - a faint scratch on the victim's hand. Straining his eyes, he read the chilling words etched into the skin: "Abhishek Malhan, you are next."

The blood drained from Colonel Thakur's face as he realized the gravity of the situation. He knew they needed to protect Abhishek at all costs, but as he darted his gaze around the room, Abhishek was nowhere to be found.

Panic gripped him, and he raced through the twisted wreckage, shouting Abhishek's name in desperation.

Abhishek, overwhelmed with frustration, Determined to face whatever awaited him head-on, he pushed Colonel Thakur away and declared, "I will handle this myself
Ab yeh mera kaam hai."

Exasperated, Colonel Thakur pleaded with Abhishek to think rationally, reminding him that his life was in danger.

Please Abhishek baat ko samjho, He said.

But Abhishek, tunnel-visioned by his determination, looked Colonel Thakur in the eyes and said, "Colonel, kya samjhu? Bataiye? Aap protection lagyenge na mere liye? Kyun? Yaha din par din log mar rahe hai aur main yaha kuch nahi kar para. "

As Abhishek made his way out of the room, Manisha, overwhelmed with fear and concern, followed him closely. She approached him cautiously, hoping to offer her support and comfort.

But as she reached out for a reassuring embrace, Abhishek recoiled. "Manisha," his voice trembled with a mix of frustration and pain, please Abhi nahi. Merko thoda time akela chahiye."

Tears welled in Manisha's eyes, and a tremor formed on her lips as she tried to hold back her emotions. She whispered through tear-stained cheeks, "I know you're lying, Abhishek. Main tumhe ek kitab ki tarah padh sakti hoon. Tumhe kisi ki zaroorat hai. "

Abhishek, caught between the turmoil of his own thoughts, stared into Manisha's eyes. The conflict within him softened for a moment as he saw the genuine concern etched on her face. He sighed, defeated by their unbreakable connection, and said, "Manisha, thank you. Par mujhe sacchi mei kuch time akele chaiye".

With a heavy heart, Manisha nodded, a mixture of sadness and understanding glinting in her eyes. Turning away, she ran from the room, leaving Abhishek alone in the darkness.

Hours turned into an eternity as Abhishek sat in solitude, surrounded by the suffocating silence. His mind raced with possibilities, his imagination fueled by the high levels of creativity that flowed through his veins.

Manisha was treating patients, her heart heavy with the pain and sorrow she witnessed every day. The bomb blast had taken lives and left a trail of destruction behind.

Many of the patients cried inconsolably, mourning the loss of their loved ones, and Manisha did her best to provide comfort in the midst of mayhem.

Amidst the chaos, an old grandma, dressed in a tattered chef's uniform, approached Manisha with tears streaming down her wrinkled face. The old lady, known as chef dadi, had been working in the army camp as a cook for years, and her presence was a familiar sight to the soldiers and the patients alike.

"Please, Doctor Manisha," Chef Grandma sobbed, gripping onto Manisha's arm. "Please koi Abhishek ko bacha lo. Woh bahut accha ladka hai. Sabka khayal rakhta hai. Woh pakka inn Sab cheezo ka ilzaam khud par daal raha hoga. Apne baare mei kabhi sochta hai nahi hai woh nasamajh"

Manisha's heart ached as she listened to  Grandma's plea.As Grandma shed more tears, Manisha found herself unable to hold back her own emotions.

Wiping away her tears, Manisha took Chef Grandma's hands in hers and assured her, "I promise you, Grandma, Unko kuch nahin hoga. Duniya hai woh meri. Sab kuch theek ho jayega."

Determined, Manisha made her way out of her room, only to be greeted by Mrs Sharma. With a smirk on her face, Mrs Sharma taunted, "Bahut bura hua na sabke saath. Mujhe jaa kar Abhishek jo sahnabuti bhi toh deni hai. By the way I knew it you like him."

Fury coursing through her veins, Manisha stepped closer to Mrs Sharma, her voice filled with venom. "Uske paas bhi mat chale gana. Mooh todh dungi aur like him? Nahi Mrs Sharma, I love him. Sab kuch hai woh mere aur unko main kuch hone nahi dungi"

Infuriated by Manisha's response, Mrs Sharma lunged forward, her intentions clear. However, Manisha's quick reflexes and determination proved stronger. She swiftly kicked Mrs Sharma aside, leaving her sprawled on the ground, cursing and shouting in anger.

With a satisfied smirk, Manisha continued on her way, unwavering in her resolve. Her love for Abhishek would be the fuel that propelled her to protect him against any threat, no matter how formidable.

Authors note
Manisha aur main hum dono Abhishek ko kuch nahi hone denge ✨

Question for you all related to the story
If Abhishek likes Manisha then why is he pushing her away?

What are your thoughts on this?