I love you too

As Abhishek approached Manisha's cabin, he hesitated for a moment before knocking. From within, he heard the sound of her laughter mingling with someone else's.

The mirth was interrupted by a touchy-feely patient, and Abhishek's jaw clenched. "Aur yeh merko kehti hai ki aap mere ho," he muttered, his pout evident.

Suddenly, a sharp gasp and a thud followed, and a muffled groan slipped from Abhishek as he accidentally hurt his finger through the door.

Blood oozed from the wound, staining his hand. Manisha excused herself from the patient, her laughter ceasing, and hurried to the door.

"Kya hua Abhishek ji? Aap theek toh hai na? " she asked, concern etched on her features as she inspected the injury.

"Kitne clumsy ho aap. Khayal nahi rakhte hai ho apna" she scolded, retrieving a first aid kit.

Abhishek winced as she tended to his cut, but the pain lessened as she wrapped a bandage around his finger.

"Choti se chot hai Manisha itni chinta kyun kar rahe ho? Kisi din mujhe kuch asli mei ho gaya toh? ," he protested, but Manisha silenced him by covering his mouth with her hand.

Her eyes bore into his, filled with worry. "Aisi baate mat boliye, main aapko kuch nahi hone doongi," she murmured, pulling him into a tight embrace.They stayed like that for a while, cherishing the warmth of each other's touch. The whole world seemed to fade away, leaving them lost in their own little paradise.

The tranquility was abruptly shattered when Abhishek's phone rang suddenly. He reluctantly broke the embrace and reached for his phone, his heart racing. The screen displayed an unknown number and his curiosity got the better of him. He answered the call cautiously.

"Abhishek Malhan," the caller said in a chilling voice.

"Haanji, kon bol raha hai?" Abhishek asked, his voice filled with trepidation.

"Wahi jisne tere aankhon ke saamne explosion karwaya," the caller replied with a sinister tone.

Abhishek's blood turned to ice. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. Panic gripped his heart as he realized the situation he was facing.

His mind raced with fear and confusion. He had to find out more. "Main badla loonga tu chinta mat kar," Abhishek said in a determined voice.

The caller chuckled darkly. "Oh, but Abhishek,chinta main nahi tu kar uske liye ," the caller taunted.

Abhishek's breathing became shallow. "Kya matlab?Kiske liye?" he demanded, unable to hide the desperation in his voice.

The caller's voice grew sinister. "Kitni sundar lag rahi hai na woh? Blue suit and braids," the caller hissed.
Abhishek's heart sank.

The caller knew about Manisha. How was this possible? Fear and anger waged war within him.

The caller teased, "Didn't know Abhishek had a girlfriend?"

Abhishek pleaded, "Please,usko iss matter mei involve mat kariye, she has nothing to do with this."

The caller ignored his plea. "Now, say tata bye bye to Manisha and cut the call," the caller coldly ordered.

(enjoy with this song, alag feels ayegi)

Abhishek's eyes widened with terror. He turned back to see a figure in black attempting to kidnap Manisha. His heart pounded in his chest as adrenaline coursed through his veins. Without hesitation, he sprung into action, racing towards the assailant.

The black figure, startled by Abhishek's sudden appearance, dropped Manisha and fled, disappearing into the shadows. Abhishek caught Manisha just in time, preventing her fall. He held her tightly in his embrace, never wanting to let her go.

Suddenly, a figure in black lunged at Abhishek with a rod. "Abhishek ji!" Manisha screamed.

Time seemed to slow to a crawl as Manisha watched, helpless, her heart stopping in her chest. But just as the figure was about to strike, a sudden surge of adrenaline coursed through her veins.

She sprang into action, kicking out with all her might, connecting solidly with the figure's legs and sending her tumbling to the ground.

 The figure hit the ground hard, her grip on the wooden rod loosened, and it clattered to the concrete path, the movement causing Manisha to lose her balance. 

As she fell, she caught a glimpse of a red bracelet on the assailant's wrist. The impact of hitting her head against the ground dazed her, and she closed her eyes, unable to see Abhishek's panicked expression.

Meanwhile, Abhishek crouched down beside the fallen figure, desperately trying to rouse her. Her face was pale, her breath shallow, and there was a telltale trickle of blood oozing from her temple where she had hit the ground. "Manisha," he whispered urgently, his voice shaking with fear and concern. "Please aankhe band mat karna. Mere saath raho"

 "Abhishek jii," she managed to choke out, her voice barely more than a whisper. "I love you so much"

Abhishek held Manisha tightly in his arms, whispering, "I love you too," as tears welled up in his eyes. However, Manisha had already drifted off to sleep, oblivious to his words. The weight of uncertainty settled over Abhishek as he questioned whether he had waited too long to express his feelings.

Gently, he pressed his lips against her forehead, savoring the warmth of her skin. Gathering his resolve, he made a decision - he wouldn't allow anything to happen to Manisha.

"mere sang rehna meri jaan," he pleaded, his voice strained with emotion.

Abhishek held Manisha in his arms, her body limp and lifeless. Tears flowed uncontrollably from his eyes as he refused to let go. He couldn't afford to lose her, not now, not ever. How had Manisha become his entire world? He couldn't comprehend it, but one thing was clear - she was all that mattered to him.

Without a moment's hesitation, Abhishek raced to his car, determination etched across his face. With a heavy heart and a high speed, he broke every traffic rule in his path. The world around him seemed blurry, the only clarity he had was that he needed to get Manisha to the hospital as quickly as possible.

Upon reaching the emergency ward, Abhishek refused to leave Manisha's side. He sat on the cold hospital floor, his body trembling with fear and anguish. The doctors rushed Manisha into the operating room, fighting against time to save her life.
Abhishek felt every second drag on like an eternity. His mind was filled with memories of their time together, their laughter, and their dreams.The love she has given him is something he will never forget. How can someone be this stupid? She valued my life over hers. As he sobbed quietly, he whispered, "I love you too, Manisha. Please, mujhe mat chodh."

In his mind's eye, he could see Manisha's face vividly. Her eyes sparkled with joy, her smile radiated happiness.Tears welled up in Abhishek's eyes as he relived that moment. Manisha had rushed to his side, her concern evident in her voice. "Abhishek ji, I love you!" she had exclaimed, her words echoing in his mind. It seemed unfathomable that someone could declare their love for a stranger, let alone during a time of crisis.

Abhishek's heart had skipped a beat in that instant. The purity of Manisha's affection had touched him in a way he couldn't explain. But he had been overwhelmed by the tumult of emotions coursing through him, and with a heavy heart, he had tried to ignore the impact she had made.

As Abhishek stared out of the hospital window, his eyes blurred with tears, he couldn't help but wonder about Manisha.

Baatein ye kabhi na
Tu bhoolna
Koi tere khatir
Hai jee raha
Jaaye tu kahin bhi
Yeh sochna
Koi tere khatir
Hai jee raha