Important mission

Dr. Manisha Rani was having a difficult time falling asleep that night. She tossed and turned in her bed, trying to empty her mind of the thoughts that were keeping her up. But no matter how hard she tried, a certain face kept appearing in her mind.

She had never met someone like this person before , but he had been occupying her thoughts for days now. It was a strange feeling, something that she had never felt before. For the first time in her life, someone was making the doctor's heart flutter.

Manisha eventually fell asleep.

Dr. Manisha, are you alright?" Ria asked, concern etched on her face as she took in the doctor's exhausted appearance.

With a weary smile, Dr. Manisha nodded, her gaze fixed on the steaming cup of coffee in her hand.
"Yes, Ria, I'm fine. Bas raat ko neend nahi mili ."

Ria studied her friend skeptically and smirked "Neend na ave saari raat Tu tadpave."

Dr Manisha chuckled softly. "Chal, pagli. Kuch bhi sochti rehti hai. Kuch kaam kar rahi thi isliye nahi soyi."

As the conversation continued, Dr. Manisha found herself drawn to an injured army man nearby.

Engaging him in conversation, she couldn't help but admire the strength and determination that radiated from him.

Suddenly, the injured man's phone rang, jolting Dr. Manisha's attention. As he received the call, she caught a glimpse of the name on the screen - Commander Abhishek Malhan.

Her cheeks flushed, and a hint of a smile curved her lips. The mere mention of Commander Malhan's name sparked a flurry of emotions within her.

Without missing a beat, Dr. Manisha continued her conversation with the army man, her demeanor subtly shifting as her thoughts drifted to the charismatic commander. 

Abhishek anxiously entered Lieutenant Colonel Marwah's office, his heart pounding like a drummer on steroids.

Marwah, with his crisp uniform and a poker face that could make a statue laugh, looked at Abhishek with a raised eyebrow.

Marwah spoke up, "Malhan, I have a mission for you. We need an important document retrieved. I hope you're up for the challenge. Tum kar sakte ho? ."

"Of course, sir. Location kya hai? Any special instructions?" Abhishek said confidently

Marwah: "You'll be heading to a heavily guarded enemy base. Sneak in, retrieve the document, and get out without causing an international incident."

"Uh, sir, any chance of getting some backup or a plan?"Abhishek asked.

"Backup? Plan? This is a solo mission. Mujhe tum par poora yakeen hai ki tum bina backup ke kar sakte ho", Marwah said and patted his back and went away.

Commander Malhan sat in the army cafeteria, his face etched with worry.

And then, across the crowded cafeteria, their eyes locked. Dr. Manisha, stood there with a look of surprise.
Her eyes widened, her heart skipped a beat.

This was her chance to swoop in and save the day

With determination in her step and a steaming cup of tea in her hands, she approached Commander Malhan.

"Pareshan ho?" she asked, her voice laced with genuine concern. Commander Malhan nodded wordlessly, his mind still consumed with the mission.

Manisha offered him the cup of tea, hoping it would ease his troubled soul. "Thank you so much," he muttered, barely looking up from his thoughts.

Manisha understood his need for solitude and respectfully retreated, leaving him in peace.