Prologue

Choi Seungchoel was not always this way cruel, cold, mean, harsh just to name a few things. He had a happy child hood, great parent, he adored his little siblings, Choi Hansol and Choi Chan. Life was great until he watched his parents get brutally murdered by his uncle for the money and power his parents had. He was never the same after that day i mean he was only 16 years old back then. From that he knew he had to toughen up not just for him but for his little brother's too. He trained become stronger a beast others say. By 21 he was already so strong he killed his uncle and his family took back what was brutally taken from his parents, rebrand and rebuild it and made 10x more powerful and strong. Not only does he own the whole of Korea but the whole of Asia, Europe and Russia. Making him and his brothers untouchable. Now he is know as an untamed beast, a monster his personal favourite THE DEVIL. He goes by name S.Coups and runs the Shadow mafia. Nobody knows his personal information except knowing he has brothers other than that nothing not his age, where he from, his parents nothing the man is a ghost. Seungchoel does not have a significant other nor does he want one for now......

Yoon Jeonghan the definition of an angel. Sweet, kind and lovely but sassy beyond comprehension. The man had a mouth and he wasn't afraid to say what he felt. Jeonghan is the only son of the Yoon family the 2nd most riches family in South Korea. His family owned Yoon Industries a company that helps greatly in the South Korean economy. He had it all but never showed it off. He was humble. He has a best friend Hong Jisoo aka Joshua they have been friends since they were like 5 when they were seatmates in school followed by Boo Seungkwan, Xu Minghao and Jeon Wonwoo. Jeonghan has a sister who absolutely without skipping a beat hated him. Yoon Hae never liked her brother not one bit. To her she was living in his shadow she could never stand out because him. She was know as Yoon Jeonghan sister but never just Yoon Hae. She was very beautiful but people always said her brother was prettier and she hated that. One day she had enough and came up with a plan to absolutely destroy and get rid her brother literally. She hired someone to follow Jeonghan and take pictues of him. She took those pictures edited them to make look like he was the worst type of person to ever exist to mankind. Knowing he was gay, she told their homophobic parents and showed the edited pictures to their parents. Getting him disowned and broke. Made a rumour about his friends than blaming it on him so his friends betrayed him. As if that was all Hae took him somewhere excluded and shoot him twice to completely get rid of him for good. On that day never Jeonghan never understood why his sister that he loved so deeply could betray him like that all in the name of jealousy and hate. He was alone and slowing but surely dying...