Chapter 3

Jeonghan finally arrived at the coffee shop and started opening up the place. The coffee shop had a homely atmosphere to it which people really loved about the besides the quality of goods and the coffee itself. The coffee shop was really calming and relaxing which is why it became so popular definitely not the living and breathing angel that works who coincidentally also partly owns the coffee shop. Jeonghan was beautiful beyond comprehension. Some mistaken him for a girl from time to time I mean his hair was longer than an average guys hair. Beside that Jeonghan the man had too many feminine features to him so yeah people got confused from time to time.

The shop got busy after it open but died downed after some time during the afternoon that's when Mr and Mrs. Park the elderly couple that helped years ago. "Oh hello dear have been well? did you sleep well sweetie?" Mrs Park asked Jeonghan while giving him a hug. "Hello halmi and I am going good and i did sleep well. What about the two of you?" Jeonghan replied back. "Oh you don't have to worry about us old people we are still kicking" Mr Park replied back while giving Jeonghan a hug too. Jeonghan smiled at Mr Parks replied and continued doing what he was doing before they arrived which was wiping the tables.

The shop got busy again and this time Mr and Mrs Park was here to help out. It was almost closing time and like always Mr and Mrs Park leave first "Goodnight Hannie yah take care of yourself" Mr Park said as they where leaving. "Of course Halaboeji. Get home safe you two." Jeonghan said and smiled as he watched them exist the shop. Jeonghan softly sighed as he started cleaning and packing everything away in the shop. by the time he was done it was already 9:30pm. He locked up and started heading back to his apartment building. He reached the building and went straight to his apartment not sensing the eyes on him. He got in his apartment and started getting ready to go to sleep as he had no energy to make him some to eat. Just as he was about to put on the shower there was knock on his door. He sighed out of frustration as he just wanted to sleep and when to the door to open it without looking at the peephole. Mistake number one and Mistake number was opening the door to who ever was on the other side.

Once he opened the he saw the last person he wanted to see which further annoyed him. "Oh good God what do you want now Mr Chae". "Well someone is in pissy mood, you know i can fix that for you with a much enjoyable one if you know what i mean". Hyungwon laughed with his friend who was with him. Jeonghan rolled clearly not amused by this "God what the fuck do you want honestly i am too tired for this shit." "Well since you won't come to my apartment i thought i should come to yours and i brought my best friend because sharing caring right?" Hyungwon laughed "You were right Won he really is a beauty. The names Lee Minhyuk by the way." Hyunwon's friend Minhyuk said. "Literally did not ask and Hyungwon can gracefully fuck off already. You fucken disgust me get a life." Jeonghan says as he was about to close the door a boot stopped it. "You know i can you so many chances and being nice to you but not anymore." Hyungwon said has forcefully open the door and went in the apartment. "What the fuck you are doing asshole" Jeonghan yelled as he got himself off the floor as he knocked down by the force.

Hyungwon got up close to him and put his one around his neck and one on his waist. "Get the fuck off of me" Jeonghan screamed at Hyunwon. "i have been waiting for this for way to long now be the fucken slut you are meant to be." Hyungwon said as he dragged Jeonghan to his room with Minhyuk right behind him. "No no no get off of me please" Jeonghan said as tears started coming down his face. "Oh baby why start crying now we haven't even started yet" Hyungwon mocked and started removing Jeonghan's shirt started forcefully kissing Jeonghan and his neck. Tears where flowing down his eyes and feeling disgusted about what is about to happen to him. He couldn't let this happen, he could let his first be like this. So with all the strength he could master up he kneed him by his balls and karate chopped the shit out of neck making Hyungwon choke and gasp for air. Jeonghan got up from his bed and took the lab next to his bed and smashed it on top of Minhyuk head and run out of the room. As he was still half naked he saw one of his black hoodies and grabbed it and ran as fast as he could using the stairs instead of the elevator.

Jeonghan was in nothing but black dress pants and a black hoodie he did not care of the fact he was bare foot and just ran as fast as he could. He went out of the building and continued to run. He heard shouts of his name by non other than Hyungwon and Minhyuk but he did not turn back he just ran. As he got further on the road a car bumped into him but not great enough to get him hospitalized but just enough to knock him off and fall on the concrete. When he looked at the owner of the car he saw non other than Hyungwon and Minhyuk. He quickly got up not wasting any time and started running again. He could hear Hyungwon and Minhyuk shouting his name so he did the unthinkable and ran into the busy streets of Seoul. As he got to the other side he looked back to see that Hyungwon and Minhyuk could not cross the street which bought him some time and he run once more.

Jeonghan was running aimlessly in the city of Seoul. He did not where he was going or how long he was running for he just needed to run. He run until he hit a brick wall well he thought it was a brick wall. Fell on his ass and hissed has it was painful. "What the fu-" he heard a deep voice say but he quickly got up and started looking around frankly to see if Hyungwon and Minhyuk he soon after realized that the brick wall he just bumped into talked and look to see that brick wall was not a wall a person. Said person looked very pissed and he started furiously to apologize to the man in front of him but halted when he heard Hyungwon voice in a distance and started panicking. Jeonghan deeply apologized to the man again before hiding behind a large mailbox a couple feet away. The 7 men looked confused until 2 men came running into their view and said "Hey you have you guys seem a boy running longish black hair very pretty" Hyungwon asked Seungcheol. Seungcheol looked at him up and down as he was sizing him up and point to the opposite direction and said nothing to them.

As Hyungwon and Minhyuk run after at what they thought is the direction Jeonghan ran to. Seungcheol watched them run and disappear "They gone now you can come out" Seungcheol said. Jeonghan slowly pecked out and stood on his two feet and slowly walked out from the hiding place "Thank you and again i am sorry for bumping into you" Jeonghan said while looking at the man in front of him. "Don't get ahead of yourself they just fucken annoyed me" Seungcheol replied with cold and deep voice. Jeonghan looked at this man in the eye but suddenly got dizzy and his nose started to bleed. He slightly became unbalanced but got himself before he fell. "Right i will get going then" Jeonghan started walking as Seungcheol and the others got in the car and drove off.

Jeonghan couldn't walk as he got more dizzy and his nose wouldn't stop bleeding. His legs gave out and fell soon after passed out. Seungcheol was in the car until "Turn the car the fuck around". The car turned and Seungcheol got out the car and looked around until he saw a body lying on the cold concrete he went up to the body and picked Jeonghan up and walked back to the car and got in. "Don't fucken ask i don't know myself just drive to the hospital" Seungcheol said as he held Jeonghan in his arms as they drove off to the hospital. They arrived at the hospital, Seungcheol got out of the car and inside the hospital building "Someone call a doctor I need help" he yelled out. Nurse came and took Jeonghan away the Nurse asked what had happened and if he knew the person. Seungcheol just said he saw him passed out on the street and that he does not know which was true Seungcheol did not know him. After answering some question he left and went back into the car as he and the others drove in silence back to the mansion...