Chapter 2

S.coups aka Choi Seungcheol was not the type to get nor take any type of bullshit from anyway specially not someone who is beneath him. So he for sure did not understand a lowlife motherfucker such as this bitch under his favourite pair of Salvatore Ferragamo would have the audacity sell off his guns to some rookie ass gang because he felt 'threatened'. Seungcheol could not find it within him to fathom the utter and complete bullshit that's coming out of this roaches month. "Let me get this straight you got 'scared' because of some pussy ass gang that barely has more than 15 members in said gang. You just gave my shit away to them" Seungcheol said mockingly with an underline of rage within his voice. "S.coups please I am telling the truth they were stronger i couldn't do anything about it". Seungcheol sighs as he blows smoke finishing his cigarette he was smoking. Looks over to one of his men DK (Lee Soekmin) and says "I don't understand how people can be so idiotic it is pathetic honestly *sigh* i guess we need to find a new plug" he looks over to his brother Vernon (Choi Hansol) "You know what to do" Seungcheol as he takes himself out of the warehouse.

"Idiocy is what's wrong with the human society they all should just die" Seungcheol said to the man to his right Woozi (Lee Jihoon). Screams were heard from inside the warehouse than a gunshot soon after. As they wait for the men inside to come out Jihoon asks "What is next Sir". "Fucken hell don't call me that and we are gonna go get my shit" Jihoon smirked has he knew it would irritated the fuck out of Seungcheol if he called him Sir not that he does not want to, the members of the mafia do call him Sir Seungcheol just does not like it when his inner circles calls him that as they have been together for so long.

As the others finally came out the warehouse to the car. Everyone got in has Soekmin was driving. "Call Mingyu, Junhui, Chan and Soonyoung tell them to meet at the Bluebird territory so we can fuck them up and take my guns back" Seungcheol ordered as they were driving to said destination.

As they arrived they saw the other four waiting for them by the entrance of Bluebird Main House. they could hear laughter and loudness coming from the house. "These motherfuckers really thought they could have a party after stealing my shit that's fucking amusing God this is gonna be more fun than i thought it was gonna be" Seungcheol said with excitement an outsider might think  he is borderline psychotic i mean he is but normal people don't know that. They walked up to the door and Seungcheol rang the doorbell gun in hand.

Shuffling and a "who is it" was heard seconds after the door flung open. "Pizza delivery" Seungcheol said to the person on the other side of the door and shot right between the eyes. He walked as the others followed right behind. The men inside the house started moving to grab their guns but Seungchoel stopped them "I wouldn't do that if i were you". "Who the fuck are you motherfucker and how dare you come to our territory like this". The leader of the group said. "The same motherfucker whos guns you stole you piece of shit" Seungcheol said calmly to calm for anyone likely. "Shit they all dead" Jihoon whispered to Soonyoung also known as his beloved husband. "Bitches had it coming" Soonyoung whispered back. "S S-S.coups". "Oh so you do know my name yet you still had the utter nerve to take from me huh peasant". Seungcheol said. "Now imma asked once Where is my shit" Seungcheol said still with same calm voice. "No... not going to tell me *sigh* why did i even try to be nice humans are so God damn stupid its honestly so pitiful" Seungcheol said with a dark deep voice it send shivers to everyone present. Seungcheol started shooting and the others followed suit while 2 of went to go look for the guns.

Its been 30 min after and everyone in the house was dead and the guns where found and put in the truck of one of the cars. "Call someone for clean up" Seungcheol said not to anyone in particular he knew anyone of them would do it. They were back in the car driving and there were whispers here and there until a clear of a throat was heard. Seungcheol opened his eyes lifts his head from the headrest looks at everyone who is present in the car "Spit it out". "Hyung I am hungry" Chan said. "We can eat at home just wait a little longer" Seungcheol replied. "But there is this restaurant we- i mean I wanted to try can we please go there, I heard they got great food" Chan did the best puppy eyes he could put. Being the youngest gets you places. Seungcheol sighed has he just knew this was a loss loss situation not because of the eyes but because he know Chan he would not talk to him for a week if he does not do this "*sigh* Fine".

They change course of direction and went to the restaurant has per requested. They arrived at the restaurant it was called WWH's kitchen, They had dinner there as Chan said the food was great no it was amazing. Seungcheol paid for the meal and walked out to get to their cars. As they walking to the cars a body suddenly collided with Seungcheol back and thud was heard as the person fell on the ground. Seungcheol turned around to see who the fuck had the nerve to fucken touch but what happened next was not something he thought could happen....