ivette

Ivette Kemp is a 20 year old woman residing in Swellview, a small town. Ivette is petite and curvy, with deep brown eyes and long brown hair. She is usually soft-spoken, often with a gentle demeanor that masks her true purpose

ivette was born to a low-income family living in a poor neighbourhood of Swellview. Although her family was poor, they offered Ivette the best life they could and always made sure to emphasize the importance of family and respect.

Growing up, Ivette was surrounded by crime, and often watched people taking part in shady activities - this is when Ivette began to realise that the only way to get what you want in life is to take it for yourself. After a string of turbulent adolescent years, Ivette fully embraced the path of a villain. She had a weapon of choice: a bow and arrow. With each shot of the bow, her confidence and disdain for authority only grew - and so did her criminal ways.

Ivette is presently in a relationship with Rick Twitler, a local celebrity who has a reputation for being a wild and reckless man. As time goes on, Ivette realises that Rick is not as strong and brave as he likes to come off as, and that he looks up to Ivette for strength and guidance. This newfound realisation has formed a strong bond between them that has grown over time.

One night, while going on a criminal spree, Ivette and Rick cross paths with a strange group of people, claiming to have mystical powers. These people bestowed upon Ivette a strange set of abilities. She quickly begins to experience powers such as super speed and strength, much to Ivette and Rick's surprise. From that fateful night onwards Ivette fiercely embraced her newfound powers, using them to take and gain even more.

With every new experience, Ivette grows and evolves. She used to think that all you need in life is strength, will and courage, never realising the importance of morality. But as she grows and experiences more of life, Ivette starts to understand the importance of morality and how it could be a tool to get what you want in life.

Ivette's goal is to become the most infamous, successful and powerful criminal in Swellview. With her newfound powers, Ivette is one step closer to reaching her goal. She knows she'll have to continue pushing boundaries and further her skills as a villain to make her dreams become a reality - one day leading a notorious criminal empire.

AN: this fanfic is for wwsluvr ❣️