the coverup

One second they're intruding my fucking house, the next they're both dead on my fucking kitchen floor. I knew our plan would work out, I just didn't expect to have to bury them and cover it up. Last night, Willow Manchester and Henry Hart came to murder me and Rick, resulting in their quite fatal end. Now I have to cover it up.

I gave reporters fake news, dramatically misleading that they tried to kill us and skipped town, I made sure my story lined up with every reporter, Rick dissolved them in acid whilst I stood and watched.

"Goodbye, Henry Hart." Rick exclaimed, watching his already decomposing body melt away in the acid.
"Goodbye, Willow." I cant help but feel guilty, they were kids after all, watching her flesh tear away and morph into acidic burns, I felt desperate to save her, I was highly aware it was inevitable, so I watched.

The coverup was easy, but now she haunts me, I dream of his final cry to her, as Rick stabbed her once again, I hear her chest rattle as she relives her last moments. She haunts me, and it makes me feel powerful.

About a month after her murder, she was out my mind, out my life, I'm happy now, at peace, not committing crime anymore.

That's what I wanted, to be at peace, away from her, but for some reason I was always thinking about her, her contagious smile, her eyes, the way her face crinkled when she was deep in thought.

I think I might've loved her?
No, I did, I loved her.

I murdered her because I loved her, I was angry.

Because he had her and I didn't, I killed her, before she ever lived, before she ever had kids, I'm the worst person in the world, and i'm going to change that.

AN: soz wwsluvr xx love u