target

if you fail to plan, you plan to fail. - Taylor Swift

rick and i got tired of waiting, getting close to willow for information provided nothing, so we fucked then decided to form a plan.

We plan to create a distraction at about 1am, break in whilst our accomplice is distracting them with a long, dragging fight, steal some shit and leave a fair warning to fucking prepare for what's coming their way, i've been training to use my powers to the max, after all it would be a bit unfair if willow was using hers and i wasn't using mine.

I pick up the phone and insert the number i was told to call, it rings three times before a medium-range, raspy voice greets me, ranting to someone, Alfonzo? It's him though, i know that voice all too well. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Ah! Ty, thank god its you!" Despite the fact I'm not smiling, i put on my extra girly-smiley voice, best way to get him to help.

"Ivette?" He replies.

"No sorry mate i'm a six foot man with a god complex" I say in my best British accent, emphasising the mate.

"Jesusfuckingchrist" I'm unsure if i was supposed to hear that.

"Jett, did you need something? If you do drop that weird fucking voice."

"Um. Yeah, its real risky but i think i'm gonna be able to get rid of the trio." I cant say much in case someone's listening to the cell towers.

"Ill be down in a few hours, Doll,"

With that, the phone cuts out.

Despite his actual name being the Timejerker, i call him Ty, we worked together a while back and developed nicknames for each other, i'm either Jett, because when we first met i was in a hurry and introduced myself as Ijette, or Doll, that one i have no explanation for. We don't speak a lot, he's working in Denver now and they've got real shitty superheroes, so if i was to call him and Henry, Ray or willow was to trace the call, he'd be compromised. He said to call him if i formulated a plan to get rid of them, that leads us back to now, our plan, our lives at risk, he needs to be here for the plan, he's wanted in jail quickly so when they hear he's causing havoc, they have to go.

All three of them.

I don't plan on loosing this fight.

This will risk everything.