intelligence

right in the middle of ivettes friendly conversation with henry, she hears footsteps, her and rick make a hasty exit but not before she has the chance to shoot henry a glance.

"there's always a flaw in the plan rick, things can't always go our way, we'll tag them on the next mission and kill him then." ivette says, her voice soft and kind.

rick looks over to her with a smile.

"sorry love, just angry we can't get him." rick says, ivette runs a hand onto his back and gently rubs it, consoling him.

"big day tomorrow, best get some rest." she strips off her clothes and underwear and climbs into bed.

+

rick and ivette are tagging ray and henry on their mission when ivette spots a figure on a rooftop just ahead of them.

"i'll be back, got some business to deal with." she whispers to rick and slowly makes her way over to the roof.

once close enough, she realises she's now back to face with willow, she could back out or willow could potentially... slip off the roof.

a smirk grows on ivettes face as she sees willow sat on the edge.

she approaches slowly, as not to alert her, then when she's close enough...

"hi" she lets out, decently loud.

unfortunately it spooks willow, doesn't make her loose balance though.

"hi?" willow replies, her voice rough but kind spoken.

ivette, unsure of what to do, tells willow she's "recently developed" superpowers and needs her help.

willow, naively, agrees to help her and tells her she'll bring her back to the house.

+

i might be able to buy myself some time with them, get intel if i act like i'm good.

i'll text rick and tell him everything when we're walking back.

wwsluvr 😇