love

after gaining willows trust, ivette needed to leave before henry got to the man cave, so she thanked them for having her and left back to the barn.

letting out a deep sigh, i unlocked the door and flopped down on our bed, scrolling mindlessly through my phone.

"hello beautiful, how did it go?" rick asks as i drop my phone to the side.

"incredible baby, they already trust me and she's invited me over for dinner on sunday." i say, looking through food to get for us, saturday night is 'gossip and takeout night'

"how do you feel about pizza?" i ask, wrapping my arms around his neck, barley reaching even on my tiptoes.

"sounds delicious." he leans in, plants a kiss on my lips and returns to the bed.

"oh my god did you SEE henry's outfit? so 2003" i roll my eyes and turn to rick.

"oh jesus yes, so drab for what? like okay cowboy" he chuckles at his own joke.

"minyak is out soon, bet all his outfits will be shit too."

"absolutely, the man has no style." the doorbell rings and i go get the pizza.

i pour us some tea and sit down

"sometimes i think you're gay, you do know your fashion." i say

"shut up. also did you hear ray wants to grow a beard?" rick replies, rolling his eyes.

"he is such an old man, no wonder he lies about his age" i grin at my own comment.

we sit and gossip for three hours before passing out drunk from too much wine

wwsluvr