Trivia

1. We were supposed to make this one in October, but we had a whole road trip in Maryland that held it up. And right when we got back, my Gramma died and my dad was too sad to do voices. 

2. Originally, Burt was gonna talk like a rapper and Brer Fox was gonna forget how to make dinner. But my dad thought Brer Fox would be funnier subbing in for Ravi's alter-ego "R-Money", so we switched the roles.

3. When Patty talked about drinking sweet punch in Hawaii, she referenced the time I had punch exactly like that in Jamaica. I was ten years old.

4. A funny blooper happened in the beginning of production. We were filming Brer Rabbit's line, "The jelly must have been mixed in soap", but my dad accidentally said "The jelly must have been mixed in soup". He ended the mistake with "Because soup and soap look like the same word in the dark."

5. In the original Bunk'd episode, the neurotoxin was called demoic acid and was in fog. 

6. This may be the shortest Jelly Side Up! because we deleted the entire second half of the original Bunk'd. In the episode, the second half is the prank revelation, but then another fog rolls in that truly is dangerous. I thought it'd be too scary and hard to pull off in this franchise.

7. When we were filming Jeremy's line, "you can't prove I did, but my belly can", my dad kept trying to make him belch. That was how I learned the man could belch on cue. 

8. Brer Vulture says he went dumpster diving behind Gepetto's Diner. There is a restaurant that's actually called Gepetto's in Fantasyland at the Magic Kingdom. The food there actually gave my mother food poisoning and she had to stay in bed our entire trip. 

9. For the Briar Patch scenes, I had to make two separate sets to make room for the Brers on the set. So I had one Briar Patch set for Chad and Jeremy and another for Burt and Patty. That way, there'd be plenty of room for the Brers to sit in front of the picture.

10. The title is a play on "toxic waste". 

11. The opening credits song is an instrumental cover of "Little Brown Jug" that was heard in the Splash Mountain queue.