Good Gangster💕

The story Continues....

The story starts from the streets of Banaras (Varanasi), which is called the city of Mahadev (Shiva), the more it is praised, the less it is...

Two girls were passing through the streets of Banaras and the streets were decorated beautifully, people were playing with colors...Both of their faces were covered with scarf...

One of the girls behind the first girl looks at the people who are celebrating and says: There is no festival today, isn't it? So what are they all being happy about? And why?

Jiya: You have just come from Mumbai, that's why you don't know... Today Dev bhaiya is returning, that's why.

Girl: Where did he go and from where is he coming from?

Jiya: Ananya don't think that everyone is good... And he has come out of jail...

Anu: Then why is this happiness being celebrated?

Jiya: Let us go home first and then I will tell you everything.

Anu: How lucky he must be... To welcome him everyone is celebrating so much.

They both left...

Mumbai

A boy is surrounded by many fans. They are asking for his autograph.

Crowd "Sir one selfie pls"

A man aged 40-45 is waiting for the boy... The boy came after meeting his fans...

Man: Sumedh son how are you?

Sum: I am all right, uncle, Now tell me how are you?

Man: Son, you know that you have reached the age of marriage, so your mother wants you to get married... So when you come home next time, she will see a girl for you.

Sum: But uncle, you don't understand, I don't want to get married right now.

Man: Whatever it is, your mother wants your wife, son... And it's also good for you as well...

After talking for sometime the man left...

Banaras (Varansi)

Both of them ( Anu and Jiya) had reached home. The house was small, there was a hall in the middle, there were 4 rooms adjacent to the hall and a small courtyard, Tulsi's house in the courtyard and after that there was the gate.

A lady opened the door... They both hugged her...

The lady did their aarti...they both touched everyones' feet...

Jiya lived with her mother, father, bua who is widow and her elder brother... Anu was her friend, Anu had no blood relation with her family but was related by heart... Both of them returned from Mumbai hostel after completing their studies...

Everyone really liked Anu except the Aunt (bua ji)...

Everyone had dinner in the evening.

Anu: Aunty what is happening here today? Happiness is being celebrated everywhere, as if any festival is happening...

Jiya's mummy put back the morsel of bread (roti) she had taken and said...

"Beta, today Dev Sahay has returned from jail..."

Anu: Why is there happiness in returning of a criminal?

Aunt: This girl has been asking questions after questions ever since she came... eat quietly and if you don't want to eat then let others eat quitely...

Jiya's father: Son Dev had gone to complete his brother's punishment... He is the next heir of their family and would be the next king too... People worship him like a God... His brother raped a girl and Dev said that if he(brother) marries that girl then only he will be punished for his(brother's) share... And his brother was forced to marry that girl... Dev is a gangster but never harms any innocent person. Everyone loves him so much...

Anu: Hmm he is a gangster but he also has some principles... Good gangster... (She smiled)

Jiya: Arey wah tu toh Kamal ki hai gunde me bhi acchai dhund hi li tune.
Pagal....( Hey, you are so unique, you have found goodness even in a goon. Crazy....) *Slowly hits her head

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued .....

How was the chappy?

I know it may be boring but next chapter is going to be really interesting....

Till then stay tuned....

If you loved it don't forget to vote and comment as it motivates me to write more stories like this....

Precap: Dev returned home. He goes to temple and bumped into a girl and she falls.... He saves her from falling and at this vermillion falls on that girl's mang and also on their faces....