Sumedh's Home❣️

Continued from previous chapter...

Mumbai

After completing the marriage procedures Sumellika came out of the court... Sumedh opened the door for Mallika... Suraj is driving the car... Mallika is looking out of the window and thinking about the turning point of her life... Now she is a married woman...

She was lost in her thoughts when their car entered inside the gate of a huge mansion... Sumedh's voice bring her back to the present time... Mallika came out of car... She is admiring the whole Mansion... Both entered inside the Mansion... Sumedh took her inside their bedroom... He again told her the terms and conditions of the marriage when his phone ranged...

Sumedh: Hello

Mom: Son, quickly take your wife and come to us... We also want to see her...

Sumedh: But mom try to understand... I am very busy...

Mom: Every time we listen to you, Now it's your turn... Your father, grandfather all want to see the daughter-in-law... Tu bass bahu ko leke aja...

Sumedh: okay mom, I will be there till evening...

Sumedh: Be ready till evening, my family wants to meet you... And there is one more thing that no one in my family should know about our contract marriage...

Saying this he left....

Banaras (Varanasi)

Dadaji: Dev, we have fixed the date of your wedding...

Dev: Why Dadaji, how many times have I told you that I do not want to marry... Why are you doing this?

Dadaji: Son, whatever we do, we will do for your welfare... This time also please listen to me...

Dave: Grandfather, I have heard everything you said but...

Grandfather: If I had chosen this girl for you, then I would have thought a lot about it, wouldn't I? So you should prepare yourself for marriage.

Dev: Okay Dadaji, As you wish...

Dadaji: I knew that you will disappoint me...

Dev went to his room... Siddharth too came behind him...

Sid: Dev! Finally you agreed for the marriage... Aakhir tere bad mera number bhi toh ayega...

Dev: If you want to get married then do it... But I am not interested in this... I just wanted to please Dadaji...

Sid: So tell me how sister-in-law is... Have you met her? I too want to meet her...

Dev: I have met her... And if you have to meet her, then you go alone, I am not going with you...

Jaisalmer (Rajasthan)

Sumedh's car stopped infront of a huge mansion... Sumellika went towards the mansion... Pragati ji (Sumedh's mom) is standing on the door step with a aarti ka thal in her hands... She did their aarti and they came inside ... Both touched her feet... She blessed them.... She looked at Mallika and hugged her...

Pragati: Hey! How lovely she is... Kisiki nazar na lage...*Pragati ji took kajal from the corner of her eyes and applied it behind Mallika's ear....

Both of them took blessings of all the children of the house... Then Dhani and Varun have come there....

Dhani (Sumedh's sister)
Varun (Sumedh's cousin brother)

Dhani: Hey brother, you have got such a lovely sister-in-law...

Varun: Yes, we have been waiting for sister-in-law for so long...

Saying this, Dhani and Varun left taking Mallika with them....

Sumedh: Bass ye kuch gadbad na kare...

After some time

Sumedh was in his bedroom... Mallika also came there after talking with Dhani and Varun... It was a lot of fun for Mallika to have talk with them... She felt good after talking to them...

Sumedh: Tumne koi gadbad toh nhi ki?

Mallika: What do you mean?

Sumedh: Means they both didn't know anything about us! Right?

Mallika: No such thing happened... Both of them are good and lovely too...

Sumedh: What? Dear and good! You should stay a little away from them because the mind of both brother and sister is like a spy... Both of them are very clever... If they have even the slightest suspicion on us then we can get into trouble... I hope you understand....

To be continued.....

I hope you like the chappy...

Vote and comment...

Bye!