New Entry😁

Continued from last chapter....

After completing the Pooja at temple Dev went to Sahay Mansion....

Grandfather: What is this, son? How did your clothes get dirty?

Secretary: Because of that girl...

Dev nodded in no: Vo ek ladki ko bachate hue hua esa...

Dadaji: Go and get fresh...

Dev went to his room and started removing the colours from his shirt and then he found Anu's bracelet which was stuck in his kadda... Dev kept it in the drawer and took bath...

Anu's House

Anu started washing her hands and feet... Nirjala ji (Jiya's mom) is helping her... She gave water to Anu in the bucket... Then she said, go and take a bath...

Anu took a bath but there was still kumkum in her mang...

Nirjala ji came to her and made her sit on the chair and started removing kumkum from her mang with her pallu.

Anu: Aah... Aunty I am in pain...

Nirjala: Son, I will do it comfortably...

Pratap ji (Jiya's Father) holding her hand: What are you doing Nirjala ji...

Nirjala panicked: Dev's vermillion has been applied on her mang...

Pratap calms her down and walks into the room...

Kamini (Aunt): What kind of a girl did she bring to the house? If you does not have a father and mother, then why are you spoiling our life?

Anu left from there... She sat near a ghat, sat on the stairs and started crying... There was a lonely feeling in her eyes...

Inside Airplane

Sumedh in mind: What should I now... Papa needs his daughter in law at any cost... He had spoilt his health also...

At Sumedh's House

The atmosphere at home was very tense... because Sumedh's father was unwell...

Sumedh went to his father?

Nilesh ji: Son you have come...

Sumedh: Yes papa, how are you?

Nilesh ji: Now you are here, I will get well soon...

Sumedh: I will do whatever you say... Just once you get better...

Mumbai

A girl is standing on the terrace... The clouds were raining and the girl had closed her eyes and let the raindrops fall on her, She had forgotten her own existence...

A boy came and called her...

Raj: Didi, here you are, I have found out where you are.... Come quickly, mother has cooked hot food and made tea.... Come and have it...

That girl turned towards him and she was none other than Mallika...

Mallika: You go I will come after changing my clothes...

Sahay Mansion

Dev also left the house.... He stopped near a ghat with his bike and kept walking in the cold weather...

He heard the voice of a girl crying... He looked down to found Anu crying... He went to her....

Dev: If you feel like crying then it's ok but running away from trouble is the biggest stupidity...

Anu looked at him... Both of them looked at each other... Anu's eyes and cheeks turned red because of crying... Both of them remained silent for a moment and then Dev said looking at the water in the pond in front of him

Dev: I have learned that the most difficult thing is to face the difficulties but the only peace that is found after facing them is that we do not forget them... We are afraid of the difficulties, we can only avoid them, we cannot finish them without facing them.. .

Anu looked at the water and said: It is easy to say, but when you look at yourself, you find out that...

Dev: I face these difficulties every day...

Anu: But even if we found out the solution we would not be able to do anything...

Dev: The time is very strong... the time will heal everything...

Anu: What is your name?

Dev: Dev Sahay....

Anu: You are Dev... Do you remember me?

Dev gave a strange look

Anu: Today morning we met at the temple...

Dev: Acha toh wo tum thi...

Both of them talk for a while and then Dev leaves...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued....

PRECAP: Hide and Seek

Don't forget to vote and comment...

Bye!