✨Two new entries ✨

Continued from previous chapter....

Jaisalmer (Rajasthan)

Doctor is checking Nilesh ji...

Doc (serious tone): He don't have much time... He is going to die soon...

Sumedh: What are you saying Doctor...

Nilesh ji: Son, My end is near... Now I want to see my daughter-in-law.... I want you to get married this month...

Sumedh: Papa, nothing will happen to you... And I will do whatever you say... You will get well soon.... I will get you treated from the best hospital and doctors...

Nilesh ji: Son, I am going to die soon.... You have to marry soon....

Sumedh: Ok I will marry this month only...

But after listening what Sumedh said everyone became happy and Nilesh ji started dancing and everyone else too... Sumedh felt a little strange after seeing this.

Dadaji: Son, now you are ready to get married... Nilesh son, now please stop this drama....

Sumedh: What!?

Everyone told Sumedh that this drama was done for his marriage.

Banaras (Varanasi)

Today, celebration was going on in Sahay Mansion... Celebration was going on in whole village.... Whole village was invited... And Jiya's family too...
Jiya's family is also there expect Anu.... Nirjala said her to stay at home...

Jiya: Mummy why don't you brought Anu here?

Nirjala ji: You thought too much... but I wanted her to stay away from Dev...

Jiya: Oh Mother...

Nirjala ji: Not a single word.... Let's go...

Anu too goes there hiding from Nirjala ji, And to save herself from her eyes she walked towards the mansion, She sees Sonali at the door, she went into a room.... and sat silently inside the wardrobe.... Dev came out of washroom... He was wiping his hair with a towel.... He opened his wardrobe to took out his shirt and was surprised to see Anu there....

And Anu looked at him and hurriedly came down.... she was in a rush that her leg slipped and she bumped into Dev...Dev at that time was just wearing a towel which he had wrapped around his waist and there was a towel around his neck with which he was wiping his hair... Being so close to Dev made Ananya look at him... She looked at him with her deep black eyes and Dev also looked at her, she started looking at Anu for a while... Both were lost in each other... When Dev realized their position and distanced himself.....

Anu looked away... She realized that he was not wearing clothes, she turned and Dev also quickly wore a shirt....

Dev: What is your problem? Why are you following me??? What are you doing here in my room....

Anu: I didn't know that this is your room... I am hiding from someone...

Dev: Oh God! Do you know what people would think if someone saw you here with me... Get out of here quickly...

Then Sonali ji's voice came... Seeing this, Dev told Anu to hide in the wardrobe...

Sonali: Son come soon....

Dev: Coming maa....

Dev silently took Anu out of the mansion... But two eyes were looking at them and it was his brother Rohan...

(Author's Pov: He was the one who raped a girl and now he married that girl)

Rohan in mind: What's the matter... All this is going on secretly from the family... For my mistake I have been tied to that girl, let's see what justice will dadaji do for Dev.... *Evil smile

New York

A boy was drinking in the bar... His eyes were on a girl dancing on the dance floor who was dancing drunk.... After a while the girl came down from the dance floor... That boy comes to her and said...

Boy: Hey what's your name babe?

Girl looked at him with intoxicated eyes.... He too looked into her eyes....

Girl: I don't know who you are? Why do you want to know my name??? Let me go.... That girl walked shakily, her leg slipped and before falling on the floor, Two strong arms were holding her... That boy was none other than Siddharth... And that girl was Avneet... Avneet looked at his face with her hazel brown eyes and moved her hand around his face to see him... She can see his face but her vision was blur... Siddharth helped her to stand properly...

Mumbai

Sumedh had come back to Mumbai... He was very angry because his family had forced him to marry... He was thinking that when his assistant said...

Suraj: Sir, if you don't mind then I want to say something...

Sumedh: Speak....

Suraj: Sir, your family wants you to get married, Why don't you do contract marriage?

Sumedh: Your idea is not bad but who will do contract marriage with me...

Suraj: No rich girl can do this... Any poor girl who has any compulsion can do this...

Sumedh: But it is wrong to take advantage of someone's helplessness...

Suraj: But sir, you will give her huge amount of money to do this... So think about it.... My idea is not so bad...

Sumedh: Okay you look for a girl....

Suraj: Sir, when I went to the hospital a few days ago, there was a girl who had brought her father.... The doctor said that she needed 10 lakhs for the operation and I don't think she would have that much money.... If you say.... So I will fix your meeting with her...

Sumedh: Okay... But make sure she don't deny...

Suraj: Ok sir

Suraj left...

To be continued.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
How's the chappy?

Do votes and comments as it motivates me to write more.....

Stay Blessed, Stay Happy

Byee lovelies!!!!