Shadi Barbadi😅

Continued from previous chapter...

New York

Avneet looked at Siddharth with her intoxicated eyes....

Siddharth: What is your name? You are drunken too much... Tell me your address I will drop you...

Avneet: No you are a stranger to me, I will not tell you my address...

Siddharth: Ok don't tell.... But with whom you are here... Any friend...

Avneet: There is no friend of mine *with sad face

Siddharth: Oh God! What should I do now... You come with me...

Avneet fainted... Siddharth patted his face... Hey! Get up...

Siddharth picked her up in his arms, made her sit in the car and left from there...

Morning

Morning sunlight falls on Avneet through the glass waking her up... She rubbed her eyes and sat on bed... But she is shocked to see someone sleeping beside her... He was sleeping turning his face.... She is not able to see his face.... Avneet looked at herself...

Avneet: Who changed my clothes... And where am I? Why am I with a boy... Kya kal raat... No! no! this can't happen... Avneet goes towards washroom and gets fresh... When Avneet come Siddharth had come from Gym, completing his work out session... He was shirtless... His body is fully covered with sweat... Avneet looked at him... He is looking so hot... She becomes completely lost in him...

Siddharth (snaps his fingers in front of her making her come back to her sense): I know what are you thinking... Don't think much... You were drunk yesterday... So I brought you here... And the maid changed your clothes... So be comfortable...

Avneet: You... How did you know what I was asking...

Sidharth (coming closer to her): I have read your mind...

Sidharth goes to washroom.... After that he left for office and dropped Avneet too... Then he left....

Avneet: Such a Gentleman (A smile appeared on her face...)

Mumbai

Sumedh was waiting for that girl... A girl comes there....

She is wearing a white Anarkali suit with colorful dupatta, kajal in eyes, lip stainer on her lips, earrings in her ears, bangles in hands and wrist watch, black long open hairs... Uff what can I say, she looks very cute, just like an angel... Sumedh gets lost in her.. She comes to him and Suraj too comes there...

Suraj: Miss this is Mr. Sumedh... about whom I told you... You meet him...

Sumedh asks her to sit... Mallika sits....

Sumedh: So what did you think....

Mallika: I am ready to do contract marriage with you... But in exchange I need 10 lakhs...

Sumedh: Okay... And don't worry, there will be no relation between us like a husband and wife...

Mallika: When are we going to get married??

Sumedh: We are going to get married tomorrow....

Mallika left....

Sumedh called his home and informed them that he is going to marry tomorrow.... And he told them that he had a condition that he will do registry marriage.... They agreed.... He cut the call... A smile covers his face making him look more handsome...