Marriage✨

Continued from previous chapter....

Sahay Mansion

Dadaji: Daughter-in-law, I have come to know that she is Pratap's daughter... She also has a brother and a sister... Her father and brother both are teachers... And both the sisters have returned from Mumbai after completing their studies...

Sonali: Bauji, I have full faith in you... Whatever you do for Dev, It will be good for him...

Mumbai

Sumedh and Suraj are waiting for Mallika in the court... Mallika came... They both signed and completed the procedure....

They came out of the court... Sumedh opened the door for Mallika... Suraj is driving the car... Mallika's hairs are flowing with air... She is looking outside the window and lost in her thoughts...

"On that day, her father's health deteriorated and after that day, her life changed... Today she got married... Today she was a married girl... But her marriage was not normal.. I don't know much about the person I married..."

After 1 week....

Banaras (Varanasi)

Dev's grandfather came to Anu's house with Dev Anu's marriage proposal... And her family members agreed...

After returning home Dev's grandfather told everything to the family members... Dev got very angry and went out with his bike... He sat at a quiet place... It was 5 o'clock in the evening... Anu is also there... When Anu looked at Dev, she goes to him...

Anu: Dev! What are you doing here...

Dev: You! Even I can ask this question...

Anu: Today is a very special day for me...

Dev: But today's day is not good for me at all...

Anu: What happened?

Dev: I don't think I need to tell you about this... We have met so many times but I don't even know your name...

Anu: You have never asked me... But after today I will not let you forget me... (She said this looking at Dev with a mysterious smile...)

Dev: What do you mean?

Anu: You will know soon... BTW my name is Ananya...

Dev: Are you Ananya? Means Pratap ji's daughter... Oh now I understood that Dadaji  asked you to meet me... And I was a stupid.... I thought that all this is just a coincidence... And if you are Ananya then you remember what I said.... Keep it... Deny for this marriage... Because if you get married with me then you will regret a lot... That's why refuse for the marriage... This is for your good only...

Saying this Dev left without listening to Anu....

Anu in mind "I know why you said that... but you don't worry, I will make everything right... Dadaji, I know that this work is very costly for me, but I will do this at any cost..."

1 month passed like this....

Sahay Mansion

There was a stir in the mansion... Because today the second son of the house was coming to the house... The smell of delicious food filled the house... Then a car stopped at the Sahay Mansion and a handsome boy came out...

His height was about 6 feet... He was wearing a business suit and had shades on his eyes... The top 2 buttons of his shirt were open, revealing his broad chest... His hair touched his forehead...

Mahima ji (Dev's Chachi/ Aunt) came with aarti ka thal... She did aarti and the boy entered into Sahay Mansion...

Mahima ji: Son, How is your deal?

Boy: Bohut acha maa... Infact I finalized the deal... But some formalities are left to discuss with Dev... I need to meet him...

The boy went to Dev and hugged him.

Dev: How is the deal? Have the deal finalized?

Boy: Deal is final... Has it ever happened that Siddharth has done some work and that work has not been completed... Only a few formalities are there which you will handle... I have done my work...

(Yeah the boy was Siddharth... He is Dev's cousin brother and both are buddies...)

Dev: That's great...Baki sab me dekh lunga...

Sid: Well buddy, I heard that soon you are going to be married... Ye toh bata Bhabhi kesi hai?

Dev: How did you get to know about this? And she is not your sister-in-law yet *in mind (And I will make it sure that she never becomes your sister-in-law...) Now you go and get fresh... Then we all will have dinner together...

To be continued.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Happy New Year 2024 Guys ✨💕🎊

How's the chappy?

Don't forget to vote and comment

So sorry for late update....

Byee!!