Haldi Kumkum 🎈♥️

Continued from last chapter.....

Sumedh had just reached his flat when his phone started ringing... Dada's voice came from the other side...

"Son, your father is unwell, come as soon as possible..."

"Thik hai dadaji" said Sumedh...

He booked a flight ticket for himself, packed his bag and left for Jaisalmer (Rajasthan)...

Sumedh have a joint family in which grandma, grandpaa, uncle, aunt, mummy, father, brother and sister all live together...

Banaras (Varanasi)

Drums are playing... many people gathered in front of the mansion... that crowd is carrying someone on their shoulder...

Our boy's height is 6 foot 2 inches... He has dark brown eyes... Handsome face, he is wearing a kadda in one hand and a watch in the other... He is wearing a kurta... He is wearing a golden earing in one ear... He is looking absolutely gorgeous...

Dev don't like girls... He always maintains distance from girls... There are no past related to this... This is only because he didn't get that much time to do soo....

It is none other than our hero Dev Sahay...

They laid him down at the threshold of the mansion... In front of him, his grandfather took the aarti plate, he did his tilak, and then hugged him...

"Today my prince, pride has returned. Today we will have celebration" Dadaji stated...

Dev smiled but Dev's eyes are searching for someone...

Grandfather: The person whom you are searching for is in her room, go and meet her...

Dev goes to his mother's room...

Dev's mother i.e. Sonali ji whose husband died after Dev was born... She is very young even today and is not wearing any jewels.

Sonali (hugging him, kissed his forehead and said with heavy eyes): Son, how many days have I spent seeing you... Why didn't you eat and drink properly in jail... You became so weak...

Dev: No mother, I didn't eat food in your memory...

Tabhi Dadaji's voice comes... He places his hand on Dev's shoulder and says, "Son, now you are feeling relaxed na.. then go and get fresh, then go to the temple also, there is a prayer for you which you have to fulfill."

Dev left...

Grandfather: Daughter-in-law! Dev is big and responsible too... Dev is ready for the mission for which we prepared him...

Sonali said nothing....

Anu's house

Jiya is wearing a very beautiful chudidar... Anu is wearing a very beautiful white colored Anarkali suit... Her height is 5 foot 6 inches... Today she is looking very lovely... Deep black eyeballs... Thin lips... Long nose and long flowing hair...

They are going to temple but bua ji interrupted "Where are you both going? You came now and you are going outside...

Jiya: Bua ji we are going to temple... Anu wants to go there...

Bua ji: I'm not stopping you both... Go now...

Nirjala (Jiya's mom): Go and return home fast... You both have to return home before Dev goes to temple...

They both left... There are colored men all over the temple...

Anu in mind: Dev is a goon but why they all are celebrating his arrival like this....

They did puja and they heard pandit ji talking about Dev's arrival.... Listening this they left for home... When they are going Anu left behind and Jiya could not find her as the temple is crowded....

Anu is going downstairs and Dev and his secretary is coming upstairs when suddenly Anu bumped into Dev... She is going to fall but Dev hold her waist to stop her from falling... On this the haldi kumkum plate which he was holding falls on both of them... They are not able to see each other's face... Dev helped her to stand properly...

Dev's secretary: Oh girl! Can't you see and walk... You wasted all the haldi kumkum... Now what will Dev bhaiya offer to Radhakrishn...

Anu in mind : Oh he is Dev but his face is not visible...

Anu: If he will pray them with purity and pure heart then they will not ask for any haldi kumkum....

Secretary: Hey you!!

Dev pushed him by keeping his hand on his chest and nodded in no... And they left...

Anu neither heard his voice nor seen his face...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued.....

Precap: Dev Anu's second meet...

That's it for today... Tell me guys if you like it or not....

I will try to update tomorrow and from now onwards I will update from Sunday to Sunday...

If you like it don't forget to vote and comment....

Are you loving the story? Should I continue this or not pls tell....

Byee!!