Trailer

(Trailer Music: Placebo - "Running Up That Hill" - Lyrics)

==========

Narrator: "The price of our Freedom was never truly Free."

The scene opens to show the victorious Confederate States of America winning the American Civil War and finally breaking free from the Union in order to become their own independent country with Britain and France recognizing their independence.

The United States of America is shown to now becoming a shell of its former self as their loss proved the failures of Democracy. With the CSA now victorious and independent, a new cold war would happen between the USA and CSA.

Narrator: "We thought after everything that's happened; our world would finally know peace."

The scene shows the multiple wars both the USA and CSA have fought against each other, each time the CSA kept on winning multiple times. The Second World War shows the CSA finally being victorious against the former USA during the 'Battle of Pennsylvania', allowing for the Union's collapse and subsequent occupation. With the former USA now incorporated into the CSA, its soon transformed into the United Confederacy of America, becoming the new Empire on the continent.

President Featherston, wanting to expand his Empire and rule the world, went on to invade Mexico and the rest of South America before invading Europe. Essentially betraying his allies under the pretense of 'Liberating' the Allies from the Axis Powers. He began an invasion into Europe by invading Britain when the country was invaded by Nazi Germany and pushed them out. After the detonation of two Super Bombs, Germany surrendered and Russia was pushed out of the Eastern Front, allowing for the full annexation of Europe and Africa to be incorporated into the UCA.

Narrator: "That our families... our children... and the generations that will came after..."

World War 2 finally ends with the defeat and annexation of the former Axis Powers. In the year 1954, the UCA has full control over the entire world. Due to their advanced technologies, the Confederates crushed all forms of rebellions and uprisings against their Empire, allowing them for the full domination of the entire world.

The UCA is also seen committing acts of genocide against all Africans in an attempt to purge from of world. It is the wish of the Confederate people to rid the planet of the 'Black Taint' that plagues the world.

Narrator: "... would finally live in a world... where everyone not only accepts each other... but treats each other as equals."

In the year 1980, the UCA launch an invasion into Russia and China in an attempt to seize the last two independent nations and annex their territory once and for all. During the invasion of China, the UCA discover a portal being opened at Shanghai and they soon learn about how the UGA attempted to go to another world in hopes of getting help.

With heavy reluctance but unwilling to allow an enemy into their world, the Confederacy prepare an invasion fleet and go through the portal to conquer another world.

Narrator: "We were wrong... dead... wrong."

In the City of Americana, São Paulo, Brazilian citizens are seen going on about their normal day when off the coast of the beach they witness the opening of a massive portal right in front of them. Onlookers are in shock when suddenly they see a fleet of warships making their appearance. Without warning, the Confederate let loose their cannons and open fire, shelling the beach and killing hundreds of civilians in the process.