Main Antagonist

Name: Richard E. Lee (Descendant of Robert E. Lee)

Looks:

Age: 30

Age: 30

Gender: Male

Rank: Lt. General

Nationality: American

Callsigns/Nicknames:

Hero of America

Valiant 1-1

King of Spades

Union Killer

Murderous Hypocrite (John S. Grant)

Famous Quotes:

-"I ain't no white supremacist nor do I agree with the concepts of slavery! But if I had to choose between my own people over everyone else, them my people come first!"

-"Maybe the concept of slavery doesn't work in your world, but it does work here! Even if I hate it!"

-"You're going down!"

-"You don't have any right to judge me! You have no idea what me and family had to go through! What we were forced to endure in order to survive!"

-"You Yankees are no better than us Rednecks. We might be on opposite sides, but we're both playing the same game."

Background: Richard grew up with a humble and loving family, thus allowing him to have a normal childhood. His parents taught him the morality of right and wrong, teaching him to be a humble and kind person. Thus, Richard never grew up but prejudice or racist views against other humans with a different skin color. As he grew from being a teenager to an adult, Richard was seen as a celebrity due to him being the direct blood descendant of the legendary Robert E. Lee himself. However, he never let the flame cloud his judgment as he still remained both humble and compassionate towards others, allowing him to win many friends and admirers.

It was only when he joined the military that it was finally his time to shine. Like his ancestor, Richard was a prodigy in displaying leadership skills and coordinate effectively with others which often leads to victories in simulations. Eventually, he was chosen to become a part of Project: SUPERIOR where he would become a Patriot-Class Supersoldier, making him a deadlier and more dangerous individual. From there, he would lead a team called Valiant Squad with his best friend Tobias 'Stonewall' Jackson and they would work together to deal with the terrorist organization known as the Washington Rebellion.

But then everything changed when the Confederacy had declared war against the UGA and soon his eyes were opened when he witnessed the atrocities being committed by his fellow countrymen. Richard was exposed to evil acts such as slavery, racism, and genocides being committed by his own people. Needless to say, this had left him with doubt and became disillusioned seeing the true face of what America had become. When he was allowed a leave, Richard confronted his parents, demanding an explanation of the things he's witnessed, and his parents told him to truth about the true face of the Confederacy.