Main Character

(A/N: His full background and personality you can find in my story book titled 'My Hero Characters' to learn more.)

==========

Name: John S. Grant (Descendant of Ulysses S. Grant)

Looks:

Age: 16

Age: 16

Nationality: American

Callsigns/Nicknames:

John-117

Guardian-117

Lucky Grant

Master Chief

Butcher (Richard E. Lee)

Symbol:

Famous Quotes:

Famous Quotes:

-"I need a weapon."

-"I wasn't asking."

-"I'm starting to regret this."

-(sigh) "Oh jeez..."

-"Bring it on!"

-"I got three words for you! BRING! IT! ON!"

Bio: After dealing with the last of the rebel insurgents and dealing with all the hate groups that plagued the UAC, John thought he would finally catch a break. Unfortunately, his moment of peace was shattered due to an attack on the city of Americana at São Paulo, Brazil. When he and his team got there, and after repelling the enemy, he realizes that the ones responsible for this massacre was an old enemy of the former USA. Now known as the United Confederacy of America (UCA), John realizes that he's once again thrown into the heat of battle where he must use all of his skill and abilities in order to survive. Having never fought in an actual war before, John realizes that this will no doubt be his biggest and most dangerous test he'll ever have to face as a supersoldier. With his team and allies at his side, they travel to a world where the events in human history went down a far darker path. Battles will be fought. Tragedies will occur. And the fate of two worlds will be forever changed. As John battles against the Confederacy to free this world from tyranny and slavery, his biggest challenge is his soon to be rival, Richard E. Lee, the descendant of Robert E. Lee.