Oh, should I risk it all?

Matthew (DJ Grim, Executive Producer & CEO)

Twenty Minutes Before the Opening of Second Day Daylight Music Event

Matthew Lin, or by his stage name DJ Grim, had been in the bathroom for the past thirty minutes.

Cold sweat was dripping from his forehead, his body hunched, and his arms crossed over his stomach while he tried to take in deep breaths – It'll be over soon, it'll be over soon.

With a sigh of relief, he emptied the contents of his... well, we don't need to go into disgusting detail on what humans do when they're going through food poisoning. When it was over (or so he thought), his hands reached over to find toilet paper.

There was none.

"Hello?" he called out once. Twice. Matthew regretted telling people to not come into his room unless there was an issue. Unfortunately for him, the shower and the bathroom were in two different places. Washing his ass in the sink was not an option for—

"Matthew?" a voice called out and Matthew sighed in relief.

"Hey. Can you bring me toilet paper?" he called out and there was a shuffle. "Just open the door and throw it in."

The person followed his orders, Matthew was about to stand up when another wave of gurgling sounded from his stomach, and he sat back down. Nope. He wasn't going to take the chance.

"I'm here for the briefing," the person said, and Matthew grunted.

"Which one are you? Avax?"

"No, I'm Aro," the man replied. "Aro Johnson."

The twins were identical – in face and in voice, though they sometimes sported different accents whenever riled up. Without the physical difference that was solely in their hairstyles, Matthew could never tell them apart. The door of his study opened, and footsteps came in and a bunch of whispering: Did you tell him? Did you tell him?

Tell me what? Matthew wondered if everything was going smoothly for the event as he thought it was.

"Just... give the briefing by the doorway. I can hear you," Matthew said, feeling pressure in his stomach before ripping out a sound.

The room was silent, and Matthew groaned inwardly. "Just spare me the embarrassment and act like I'm not doing nature's call right now."

"Uh. I'm Avax," Avax said, his voice in his introductory phase. "In case you didn't know because honestly, you never do. I'll start with the PR issues?"

"Yes, please."

"Sir, an article was just written on Johnny Voss and his scandal with Jay the Model. It's been gaining traction."

"What did he do again?"

"He punched Jay the Model, sir. Broke Jay Holder's nose," Avax said, his voice monotonous. "The article mentioned the fact that he punched a bear a few years ago."