Maybe I should pull the trigger

"Owww! Ow, ow! Woman, I have a fake nose!" Jay exclaimed, pressing a tissue against his nose

"Owww! Ow, ow! Woman, I have a fake nose!" Jay exclaimed, pressing a tissue against his nose. "Though I am impressed. I've been bleeding for two minutes straight."

I was in my car, sitting in the parking lot with Jay beside me.

"What were you thinking?" I demanded, Jay giving me a look before pulling down the front mirror to inspect his nose. "Why would you do that?"

"I took some time to think about what you said," Jay answered sniffling. "About why my company values me too much."

"Didn't you say that it's because you're good looking and single?" I asked, Jay winking at me.

"Exactly. And that is why I'm going to use the power of media," he said, whipping out his phone to show me something.

Unveiling Intimate Moment: Jay Holder and Mystery Woman

Jay Holder Seoul-Smooching: Rumored Girlfriend?

Girlfriend Revealed: Celebrity Lawyer!

I gasped.

Celebrity Lawyer Breaches No-Dating Client Rule with Jay Holder!

"Y-Y-You," I stammered, my hands trembling. "Jay... I could get fired."

"I got you."

"You got nothing!" I whipped my head around and Jay whimpered.

He then smiled. "Take me home, Ms. Laywer. Trust me when I say, I got you."

________________________________________________________________________

Oscar Cameron, DJ & Producer

Oscar had always been impulsive when it came to New York so when he saw her kissing Jay Holder, he felt himself become physically hot from the searing heat of jealousy.

He was now in the Charm Club, his sister and Dana sitting silently in the VIP room while he paced back and forth.

"Did she not ask about me?" Oscar asked Dana for the nth time, his manager shrugging.