page 1

Chapter 1

Invasion of Kurush":

The story starting with the sound of hailing "A thousand wins to Justice... A thousand wins be Justice." The great King, Lordean Emperor Justice Westley, the oath Keeper entering coloseum. Suddenly someone threw a person from the coloseum, the scene was showing two blue eyes of a girl. She said "Hello Justice... how are thee come lets fight." She has a melody voice and seemed to be the main character in the movie after a Hero. Suddenly the scene brought out her face infront in a pink dress named as Rose, Rose Knight. The fight began, when the fight was in the middle, they could hear the sounds of shouting outside. Magmodean emperor Death knight, one of the enemy had attacked the castel again.

Although knight had enough soldiers to defeat Justice, he didn't had a plan, so unfortunately he himself defeated and returned. The name Justice was not given to him for a shock but in actual he was known for his power and Justice. He was a great war general and the most powerful in sword heroes after Rose. However Justice had taught Rose to use sword and fight as in his father's time women were not so popular to engage in the term fight and there fore Rose was the daughter of a merchant. Justice's father John Thames and mother Amena were killed in his childhood and he was brought up by his uncle and teacher Waiden James, he taught Justice to fight and defeat the then king of Lordea and the murderer of John, Hercedera Meracoras at that time he met Rose. Later Justice killed him again captured the throne of Lordea. His uncle later died of a disease which had no cure.