page 18

Justice, as soon as he finished saying, hit him on his head with his sword's handle, then he kicked him on his knee for which Kurush sat down on his Knee, then Justice hit him just on his stomach for which blood gushed out from Kurush's mouth. Then Justice jumped on him and started punching on his face left and right constantly. But then from behind, Justice was hit by someone

Somehow Kurush managed to stand up, he ordered his soildiers near him to kick Justice mercilessly. Following the order the cruel army showed their cruelty on Justice, who was then a wounded tiger. As Kurush was going to stab him, someone threw its sheild from behind and Kurush's head cut down the moment it touched him.

There arose a silent for a moment and Kurush fell down. The sound of beating of the heart could be heard slowly but no one knew whose heart-beat was it. Justice was looking at Rose's face who was just stood behind Kurush without her sheild. The frightened army not only released their weapons but got down on his knee. Justice suddenly made his face up into the sky, open his arms and gave out shout for which the birds of the jungle flew away. He again shouted Kurush!!!!!!! I want to kill you..." He started stabbing the dead body of Kurush. He was doing this as he could not believe the dead of Kurush so easy. Rose catched the arms of Justice from behind and tried to stop him with the help of some soldiers.