page 10

Justice was now in great trauma, for Carol's behaviour had made him more desperate and angrier than before. On the other side, upon getting the new Caravan's king instantly arrived Lordea to look after him, he was also wondering that the wolves(enemies) were waiting for attack. This lost made Justice's force a bit loss and their hope was going forgo. Justice's angry was increasing more and more but as soon as he looked Caravan's king, he got depressed. His companions too was depressed that they were failure, they were nothing but looser, they all were feeling alone. To see them in this state, Caravan's king too got depressed, so now the whole gang was depressed.

Justice was sitting and wondering something seemed in the past. someone was holding a sword, his face was not known he said "Justice, my dear, every person hast a time when though he has enough companions to give him company, he will loss hope, Justice, I may not be there with thee always but this sword, where my blessings are buried will be there with thee when thou loss hope think of thy father's power, and mother's sacrifice, yes! Justice yes! Not to loss hope and be steady always" He was his uncle Maiden... Justice stood up, Rose looked at him. Justice shouted "Gives the life if want to fail... give that lives if no one want any Success, just suicide if no one want to be independent, it all don't have the power of their spirit, then down your heads for Kurush..."

The soildiers looked at him. Suddenly a boy, a small boy came forward and told" no, Never King, I will not loss my live instead I hast to avenge them who had kept my country under control" after saying this he put out he wooden sword and