page 13

keeping check on the war his without losing a single troop.(other name to address a soldier) Or a soldier. Justice and his force formed a triangle shaped coalition to fight the enemies. Soon they reached the prison, while the two idiots were still fighting in doubtful view, when Yukas, the military Commander of Ureal after being wounded seriously at last managed to talk with Carol "Hey... Stop soldiers don't fight, it a cheat did by Justice to save those.... oh no!"

On the other side, on knowing about the dangers. Monica and Tally attacked by using sudden attack method on them, to give Justice some more time when in the battle, Yukas killed. Justice went out with the nobles and with Rose who put her sword on the shoulder of the king of Carol, while Justice on Ureal's king, when both kings shouted "Justice!!!! you cheater!!..." Justice replied them with a smile on his face.

Now the both kingdoms came under Lordea and with this, Justice laid his empire, Westley or Lordean Empire. Lordean force was increased with thrice than previous as Carol-Carol-Ureal's army joined them. Both kings couldn't get back their thrones because in the prison they died in an accident.

Upon getting the news, Kurush instantly killed the messenger and declared war against the Conquered kingdoms. He sent to Carol, Mentor Yukor with two-hundred thousand troops means an army of two lakh while Ureal was challenged by a king of Justice's unconquered, Yemen Hulk, he was the trusted of Kurush's officier of Kurush's court. Ureal was reinforced by Caravan force and Carol that of Lordea but Mentor got the news that Carol was not occupied by a single man, means there was no one in Carol, according to the news