page 3

After reading out the letter, Justice fell in circumstances, that he had less army power in comparison to Trelovana and if all the kingdoms join hands then also its difficult for them to prevailed Kurush and his two faithful Kingdoms Carol and Ureal combined, And also the silly kings were either refused to unite out of fear or their extra ordinarily proud would not let them to do so.

Justice was sitting in the room.. thinking of the unusual matter, his tension was broke out all over his face, when Rose entered and put her hand on Justice's shoulder, "I hast known of what thou hast read from the letter... I know its difficult, one side thine own kingdom's people on the other side thine honesty. As a friend... I want to suggest thee to choose what thine Inside spirit was persuading thee to do but It... I was there I would like to choose my country first, I would like to tame the problem first then to tame the revolt against me...

good has to win always whether it has less power than evil..."

Justice look at her in the eyes, like he was blind and was tongue tied stoop up and crept out of the room without answering Rose. Rose looked at him and was worrying about him. "write a letter!... to the Caravan's king" Justice shouted on a servant who duty was to write letters, Justice put his kingdom batch on it.

The scene changed showing white-dressed soildiers which was were working for a war which was unknown. Caravan's king entered the hall "Bravo! Bravo! great work! work like these. I want to see my one valiant Soildier is getting heavy ten of enemy soildiers at least. We must not get lost... Larghaar !!!!" and all repeated it. Suddenly the soildier of Lordea reached the spot with the letter from Justice "My Lord..."