page 11

blew it in the air around him. Then again suddenly a soldier who was a amputee means without a leg, "Child, I will have to fight, till my dead..." like this two- three women came forward. All the companions of Justice stood up. Rose was so ashamed, how could she so coward, she raised her sword in the air "Langhaar we will fight again, if a child can do, then why we not. God bless thou my child"

The scene changed showing Justice teaching his soildiers that how to fight, he ordered all the men to climb a wall, they all failed... then Justice climbed the wall of show them how to climb wall of forts. Rose taught them to fight even you a had gone blind during a war, Raven taught to breath inside water for a long time using bamboo sticks.

They all made a plan, that they all would disguise Carol's king that they were going to attack on them while their aim would be at Ureal, they would made them to fight themselves, while Justice and his army would get inside the palace to rescue the nobles. When they were busy in making plan, they got news from the spy that a enemy spy had entered the palace and he had seen him. Justice laughed but he hadn't shown it, they nodded heads each other.

The next scene showed the spy moving in casual manner that he would not be notice. Justice and Raves were passing by him at that moment, the spy instantly hid, as according to the plan.. Justice said "Raven are the army and our powerful soldiers ready for attack on Carol.? Raven answered "yes". Then they went far away from the spy and laughed by keeping their hands at their stomach.