Where it all began

Peter and I have always been close, there has not been a single day that we have gone through that we haven't seen eachother.

14 years ago-

"Y/n, can you go wake up Peter for me please, we have something to tell you both." My mother says politely

"OK MUM!" I say as I slowly get out of my bed. It isn't the most comfortable, so I usually get out really easily.

"OI PETER GET OUT OF BEDDD!" I scream at him. This man has the comfiest bed in our home, it's soo soft like silk, while mine is as hard as wood.

"5 more minutes..." Peter groans.

Before he could say anything I run into his room and jump on him, he starts to push me off the bed but he knows that I won't get off of him until he's out.

"CHARGEEEEE! GET UP NOW U LAZY ASS!" I yell, usually this gets him up but today it didn't work so I decided to go see my mother and father and ask how I should get him up.

"Mum, Dad he's not getting up, what should I do?" I question. My dad turns to me.

"Well in that case, you cab threaten the boy, you know what I'm on about." My dad says as I start grinning like a psychopath.

"PETER LEWIS YOU GET YOUR LAZY ASS OUT OF BED OR I WILL PUT HOLLY'S SHIT ON YOU" I yell, Holly is our family horse, we've had her for many years and is the best horse a family could ask for.

"OK OK IM UP!" Peter yells as he falls off the bed. He walks outside to where me, mother and father are.

"Now can you tell us what you wanted to say? I ask my mother.

"Well, now that you two are old enough to do things, we've decided that you need to leave. There comes a time in each person's life when you have to flee the nest. You two are now on your own now. Me and your father wish you the best of luck, and I'll see you guys later." She tells us. I stood there in shock about to break down into tears when my father hands Peter and I a bag with the basic essentials.

"This should be enough for you two, now you can leave." My father says and pushes out of the door.

"That's great, where do we go now? We can't just stay on the streets. Plus we can't get a job I'm 12 and your only 10" Peter says to me.

"We will figure something out I'm sure of it." I say.