Never Neverland

As were walking, I spot a blue dot coming towards us.

"Y/n get behind me now." Peter says and I get behind him. The blue dot then turns into a flying creature thing.

"Who are you? And what are you?" I question.

"I'm the blue fairy, and I have news to tell you and Peter." She says to us.

"What kind of news? Good or bad?" Peter says as I slowly peak my head around.

"There is a place, where children like yourselves can run free, have fun, no rules and do whatever you please. I heard that your mother and father kicked you out, so I thought I would help you find a place to call home." The blue fairy says.

"What's it called?" I ask her.

Neverland she tells us. Sounds like a cool place to live, I hope Peter says that we can go live there.

"How do we get there?" I ask her excitedly.

"This bean will create a portal which will take you straight to Neverland." Blue says. Me and Peter look at eachother and nod.

Blue throws the bean onto the ground and a green vortex looking thing appears on the ground. Peter and I look at eachother.

"3...2....1.....JUMP!" We both say in unison

We land in Neverland, I'm lying on the ground face up to the clear blue sky. The breeze is amazing. I look over to my right and I see Peter looking at the view of the island.

"Isn't gorgeous Y/n?" He says to me as we both stand up and look at the palm trees escalating the mountain.

"This is amazing, it's gorgeous, I guess this is our new home now." I say with memorised eyes looking around.

We start to walk away from the shore where we landed and tried to find a hut or something where we can live in.

It doesn't take long when we get to an open area surrounded by trees that were tall as hell. We both decided that this is where we were going to live.

"Lets make camp!" I say to Peter who is already collecting logs to make a fire pit.

"Already on it." Peter says as he dumps about 15 short but thick logs on the group in front of me.

3 months later

After a few months of living here we finally have a place to call home, we have a hut, a hiking trail to go on walks, areas to play and eat everything you could ever want is here.

This is the best place I have ever lived in and we've only lived in 1 house. I look at Peter as he starts preparing dinner for the both of us.

"What we having tonight then bro?" I ask him. He tells me that we will have to go hunting to find out what we want.

We both knew that we would have to hunt but I never really wanted to do that, but if it's for food I'll do it.

"You stay here while I hunt ok" Peter tells me and I listen cause I knew deep inside I didn't want to.

A few minutes go by and I see Peter come back to the camp with several people behind him.

"IM BACK!" he yells, I look at him with a confused expression.

"Whos this?" I ask.

"These are our new camp mates." Peter tells me, he goes on to explain that they have no place to stay so he said that they could stay with us for as long as they want.

I don't mind these 'lost boys' but it feels weird to have them.

Since I didn't feel like calling them by their name I just called them the 'lost boys', Peter liked that so that's what we all call them.

A/N
Heyyy guys, I hope your enjoying the book, I'm hoping to be posting few chapters in the weekend.
Also I wanted to tell you that this book has only 16 parts, but if it goes well I am willing to make a sequeal if you show your love and support by voting and commenting. Have a great dayyyy