The true beliver

Its been 14 years since me and Peter were kicked out of our home by out parents, and to be honest I prefer neverland It's fun, calm and I get to spend every second with Peter.

I've been here so long that I don't know what day it is but all I know is that I've got the lost boys and Peter with me, the lost boys are like the brothers I never had.

"Morning everyone!" I say as I walk out of my hut. The sun is shining and the sky is clear not one cloud at all.

About 5 years ago Peter started to act strange I never knew why because he didn't want me to worry or anything, but everyday I worry that it's bad or something that could lead us to be apart.

"Morning Y/n!" The lost boys say in unison. Peter comes up to me and hands me some food. Chicken and rice to be exact, its the same everyday it has been for at least 10 years now, I always ask for something different like I don't know cereal or something.

"Thanks Peter, what are we doing today then?" I say as I sit down on a log next to one of the lost boys Felix. He was tall, bright blonde hair and always in a mood.

"Today is the today, we can do whatever we want, as we always do. Peter says, he always says we can do what we want but he never let's me 'like comon man I'm your sister let me do something else for once'.

"OK, so can I go hunting with you? Pleaseeeee I beg." I say to him, I already know he's going to say no.

"Umm... sure you can come with us." He says and my face drops. I scream in excitement, finally I get to do some hunting. I know I've never hunted before but that was because I never wanted to but for the past 2 years I've been wanting to do that.

Peter comes up to me and hugs me and says that I can only go but Felix has to stay with me and if I don't then I can't hunt again. I get he wants me to be safe and all but I want to be more independent and actually do things on my own for once.

Felix and I get ready and start walking to find an animal for lunch. I'm really craving some sort of bird even though I haven't tried it I want to real bad.

"So..... how are you today Felix?" I ask him but he ignores me. He's always ignored me since the first time I saw him. He only talks to Peter, I've always guessed he's shy but I didn't know why.

He looks at me and spots a bird, its huge like an eagle, that's what I want eagle.

"Can we catch that bird for dinner tonight? Pleaseeeeee." I say to him and he nods. I was very happy and he showed me how to hunt.

We had a lot of weapons that Peter and the others used to hunt but obviously I never learnt how to use any.

We used a bow and arrow that Felix bought with him when he first arrived.

I shoot the bow and its ends up in the Eagle and it comes crashing down with a loud thud.

"WOOO, dinner is ready!" I say, I know we have to cook it and all but I finally did something.

Out of nowhere I see a boy, I've never seen him around before. He was short, with scruffy blonde ish hair. He was wearing a pladed red shirt and jacket.

As I walk towards him to introduce myself, I feel Felix grab my arm and tells me to shush. I've never heard that man speak.

"Go back to camp and take the bird with you." He stated as he pulls me away next to a palm tree.

I started walking back to camp with a huge bird in my hands.

When I get back I saw a few other lost boys who I was mates with and started talking how I caught an Eagle.

A few hours later, the same boy walks into camp with Peter and Felix.

"Listen up everyone! This is Henry, make him feel welcomed." Peter says to all of us. I stand up and go other to Henry.

"Hi im Y/n, I'm Peters sister." I say to Henry.

"It's good to meet you Y/n, I'm Henry." He replies.

Henry and I become good friends and we told eacother everything.

"It's getting dark, we should have dinner and head to bed." I hear Peter say to the group.

We cooked the Eagle and it was the best meal I have had in a long time. I started getting ready for bed when I realised that Peter wasn't in camp anymore. He's probably gone to the toilet or something.

I walk into my hut with Henry and we fall asleep in our separate beds.

A/N
HEYYY, I was just wondering if my chapters are either to short or to long, can you please tell me if they are and tell me if you would like them to be longer or shorter. Thanks guys!