Home away from home

"Lets go to the tavern and see if anyone is willing to help us." Peter says and we start to walk there. It's about a 40 minute walk so it won't take long.

We arrive at the tavern and there's lots of adults who are very drunk.

"Stay close to me." Peter says as he walks in front of me to enter the tavern.

It's old, probably built in the 1500s, it has giant wood pillars and lots of places to sit. We walk over to an empty table and think about what we're going to do.

I start thinking about where we're going to go and how we're going to live without our parents when I spot a boy who was on a long table surrounded by pirates. Filthy, disgusting people my mother use to tell me.

The boy had short black hair with long dark gray pants and a red button up shirt. He looked over at me and winked. I cant lie, he was quite handsome and looked like he wasn't your typical swashbuckling filthy pirate.

"Hello there love." The boy says to me and I smile at him. Peter looks at me with that older brother look basically saying 'don't get any ideas y/n he's a pirate' but I ignore the look and stand up to go to talk to him.

I walk over to him and he makes room so I can sit. We talk for ages, I can see Peter isn't very impressed but I can't be bothered I want to be happy even though our parents basically kicked us to the curb.

"Stop, your soo funny!" I tell the boy and he starts to laugh. I learn that the boy was called Killian. Killian Jones to be exact. He has amazing blue eyes that sparkle in the light. He stares at me with them and I start to get butterflies in my stomach. I never knew what it meant by having butterflies in my stomach, I always thought people ate butterflies.

"OK you two, we have to get back to the ship now, and it sees that your brother over there is wanting you back miss." A pirate says to the both of us.

"It was nice meeting you Killian Jones, I'll see you around." I say that as he kisses my cheek.

"It was nice meeting you to y/n Lewis, hopefully one day we will see eachother again." Killian says to me as I walk over to Peter. Great he's going to ruin it now.

"I found a place where we can stay, it's about a hours walk. You ready?" Peter says. I nod and we walk out the tavern as its about to close.

As were walking, I spot a blue dot coming towards us.