The Hunt begins

Y/ns pov-

Mary magret stood there in shock. "I can't believe you two kissed?!" She says.

"Did you enjoy? How long was it for? When did it happen? AHHH JUST TELL ME EVERYTHING!" She exclaims. I started to laugh and explained.

"It's was amazing, about 5 minutes, when pan trapped us. Any more questions?" I ask her. She shakes her head and we continue to walk.

I could tell she was still shocked. But that didn't matter anymore we needed to find Killian and Pan.

"I should go into camp first since Pan is probably wanting to see me." I say, they all nod and I walk into camp.

"I've been waiting for you Y/n." I hear Pan say to me by the campfire.

"Where's Killian?" I ask him

"He's safe don't worry." He says.

"Where is he Pan!"

"Over there."

I gasp when I see Killian unconscious on the floor by the entrance of my hut.

"What did you do?!" I yell

"Nothing, he did this to himself."

I run over to Killian and hold him in my arms. I kiss him on the lips hoping he would wake but didn't.

"True loves kiss don't work in neverland dearie." I hear from behind me.

"What is supposed to work then gold." I tell him.

He goes on to explain that it won't work in Neverland because it doesn't work like that.

"Can u save him? Please Mr Gold, save him" I say almost bursting into tears.

"YOU. YOU FOUL LOATHSOME EVIL LITTLE SKANK!" I yell while walking over to Pan.

"AI NO NEED TO BLAME ME, HE DID THIS TO HIMSELF."

"I don't believe you!"

I start crying harder than ever, I feel someone's hand rest on my shoulder. I look up and see Emma, she gives me a hug and wipes my tears away.

"Dont worry y/n, we will save him."she tells me while rubbing my back. I pull out of the hug and start thinking on what we could do to save Killian. 

"How about we bring Killian back to our camp and we can all look after him there?" Emma says. I nod and we pick up Killian one arm each and drag him to the other camp.

We place him down on the floor with his head resting on a log. I look over at him and I see movement in his eyelids, they were starting to open. I gesture to the others to come over but they were talking about who knows what.

"Hey love" Killian says as he opens his eyes fully.

"Your alive! I thought u.... were dead" I say.

"I'm a survivor love, nothing is gonna kill me."He says as he grabs my waist and brings me in for a kiss. I chuckle and kiss him back.

"Aww you two are such love birds, but if you mind please get a room." Emma says looking disgusted.

A/N: hey guts I'm sorry that I haven't finished the book yet, I've been busy these past couple of days, I don't know when I'm going to finish but I can tell you now, that I want to be done by next week. And then I might start on another story if you want, just leave your suggestions in the comments

-Jen