Chapter 4: Problems

3rd POV

Goldie woke up and saw the room bathed in dawn's gentle glow. The tentative rays of the sun cast a warm, golden hue on the walls, signaling a new day.

Once she sat up, Goldie groaned, feeling dizzy. The rising sun and chirping birds outside were what woken Goldie up. She yawned, stretching her body while slowly blinking, getting used to a new day.

For a couple of minutes, Goldie looked around the strange yet familiar room she had entered. Having forgotten about what happened yesterday, she was initially clueless, unfazed due to her morning sleepiness.

However, as Goldie continued surveying the bedroom with its notably large bed, her blue eyes soon widened as she finally recalled the events of the previous day. Memories flooded her mind; she had spent the day entangled with not one but three men!

A mix of embarrassment and regret overwhelmed her. Goldie turned her eyes downward, now noticing red marks and bites on her body. Flustered and red-faced, she saw evidence of her aching body marked with bites and wet liquid.

On the large bed, Goldie blushed even more upon seeing the mess on the floor and sheets. Her memories of having spent yesterday entangled with them in bed proved true. There were layers of clothing on the floor. The liquid stains on the bed sheet were her own. She recalled that it was her first time.

Goldie squealed, placing both hands on her blushing face. She couldn't believe that she had spent her first time not with just one but three men whom she had met only the day before, and who had now taken her first.

"This can't be true" She thought, regretting her decision.

(TIME PASSED)

For a while, Goldie groaned, regretting her decisions and sensing her pride diminishing. When she thought of the three men she had been with, she scanned the surroundings, searching for them, only to find they were all gone.

She recalled the previous night when they had all slept around her, but now she found herself alone in the bedroom.

In the corner of her eye, Goldie noticed something colorful next to her. She turned her head to see a green vase filled with an assortment of vibrant flowers bundled together, gently swaying in the breeze. The morning sun illuminated the flowers, causing them to bloom and stand tall, showcasing their beautiful colors and delicate petals.

Though Goldie had received lots of flowers in the past due to her family's wealth. The flowers standing on the wooden drawer next to her made her be in awe. She couldn't help but smile seeing the flowers as it felt like they had meaning.

There were different flowers wrapped together in the vase. Goldie could see the flowers being delicately placed in certain areas. Looking at the flowers for once she didn't care if they were fancy.

"Click"

Suddenly, the door to the bedroom opened, and Goldie, who was smiling as she admired the flowers, turned her head to see a brown-haired male with round bear ears appearing.

Goldie immediately recognized the brown-haired male as Noah, the youngest and kindest of the three. When she directed her attention towards him, Goldie immediately saw his bright smile forming.

She covered the side of her eyes by using her hands, envisioning the morning sun shining brightly due to the brilliance of his smile.

"So bright!"' she thought.

Goldie believed that looking at the pretty flowers upon waking up was nice, but seeing Noah enter the room was the most beautiful thing she had witnessed to start her day.