Chapter 6: First apology

3rd POV

"I'm sorry" were the first words that came out of Goldie's mouth.

Earlier, she didn't expect that they would love her. Goldie didn't understand how and why they loved her.

So far, the only thing she had done was complain and demand things from them. That's all she had ever done for most of her life—demanding things from her parents just for them to give her attention and some sort of love back. However, the only thing her parents did was sigh before giving her money, just to make her quiet so they could work.

Being born into a wealthy family wasn't all fun and games; it came with numerous responsibilities. Goldie, the fortunate child born into such affluence, seemingly had everything one could desire. 

However, deep within her heart, what she truly longed for was love not riches, as the affection from her family had disappeared. The only semblance of love she received was through compliments and praises from others.

Goldie really meant her words of apology to Calix and Finley, seeing that she had hurt them. For a while her head was down feeling saddened as she couldn't bear to look them in the face. But once a familiar hand touched her she looked up to see Calix's red eyes staring at her.

He and Finley gruffed before shaking their heads left and right. The two still did not forgive her apology and had their eyes narrowed at her.

It made Goldie's blue eyes start to cry but she held it in as it wasn't right to cry. She knows she shouldn't be crying and should man up about it. Everything up to now was caused by her. She  things it was her, who caused this situation.

"I'm sorry-" She apologized again.

"I didn't mean it! I thought you were j-joking, I-"

Just as Goldie was about to finish her sentence, Calix cut her off. His face leaned in closer to hers as he connected their lips.

He gently kissed his distressed mate before enveloping her in a warm embrace. Both Finley and Calix hugged her, recognizing that, despite being heartbroken by her words, arguing with her any further would only further strain their relationship.

When they watched Goldie's apology for the second time, they could clearly hear her timid voice. It was filled with sorrow as she stuttered, struggling to find the right words to say to them. Their tall bodies loomed over hers, observing her small figure tremble. Her arrogant and bold attitude changed once her blue eyes showed slight tears, almost on the verge of crying.

Finley and Calix knew that Goldie understood everything, and the situation they were in was all because of her, who had blurted out words of hate.

"Don't cry anymore, seeing you cry looks bad" Calix said.

Not being good with words, Finley hugged Goldie from behind, patting her back gently to try to ease her hiccups. Whenever she tried to apologize again, Finley would cover her mouth to prevent her from speaking. He gave her a long and loving hug. 

To help soothe her distressed state, he imitated Calix's earlier kiss and instead planted kisses on her cheeks, showing her that he too had made up with her and accepted her apology.

(TIME PASSED)

For a while, once Goldie calmed down, she was held in Finley's embrace. She sat on his lap with soft pillows surrounding her. Calix came back from the kitchen, giving her a cup filled with water to stop her hiccups.

There, Goldie, Calix, and Finley sat down on the soft rug and pillows, starting to discuss. All three began to have a proper conversation without glaring or hating one another. The two beastmen poured their hearts out again. They expressed their love once more to their mate. They took it seriously and wanted to show Goldie that they loved her and were willing to do anything for her.

Soon Goldie, who was sitting there with puffy eyes, had finally smiled at them. Though she did not love them yet Goldie was willing to try and give them a chance. She could see that the two of them were trying their best.

After a long, serious chat between the three Goldie was about to stand up but was pulled back down by Finley.

"Huh? Fin?" she said.

"Don't leave" Finley said.

Goldie turned her body around, seeing Finley hug her in his embrace. She rubbed his cheeks, and as she was about to say something, she felt his large hands slithering down her body. It made her blush when she felt it near her hips up to her breasts.

"Sweetheart, you forgot about me," Calix said, creeping up from behind.

Goldie moaned, feeling Finley's hands touching her body while Calix had caught her lips, bringing them to his. Soon, the atmosphere in the living room had changed into intimacy as all three of them indulged themselves.

With a promise to each other, so did new changes coming in the future.