25

Harlem Santino

"Baby c'mon damn. You been in the mirror for 20 minutes, yo light ass not even cute." Capri leaned against Harlem's doorway hands shoved down into his pants.

Carefully gliding his razor over his skin Harlem only rolled his eyes. He had been waiting on Capri to get ready all morning it just worked out that the second he was he expected Harlem to magically be ready as well.

Cleaning his razor off Harlem tapped his aftershave into his skin before turning to Capri. His freshly braid hair, smooth glowy skin, nice smelling cologne and the way he was looking at Cap almost made the darker man say fuck this get together and go ride some dick instead.

Almost.

"Why you bein' mean to me, pa?" Harlem hummed standing right in front of Capri, his hand lifting to flick Cap's bottom lip. "Pretty ass lips, why you always frownin' 'em up?"

Capri rolled his eyes, tilting his head back to press a feverish kiss to Harlem's lip affective shutting him up, "hush, I gotchu tonight but I'm not trynna hear Santiago's mouth about bein' late. Plus we gotta actually find his nigga's house."

Harlem nodded giving in as he followed Capri out the bathroom, his hand making sure connect with Cap's left ass cheek. Throwing a glare over his shoulder Capri picked up a sleeping Sonnet, while Harlem situated a blanket on top of him.

"Lil man sleepy as fuck today, what time he went to bed?" Lem tossed Sonnet's baby bag over his shoulder following Capri downstairs to get their shoes and eventually walk  out the door.

"He ain't sleep well at all, I had to make his ass a bottle. I thought we was past that but it worked so I ain't complainin'." Capri set Sonnet into this carseat with his tablet in his lap in case he woke up and his blanket draped over him.

"We should have one of them baby spa nights. Get him some bath soaks, a good rub down and some kids melatonin." Harlem climbed into the drivers seat, checking Capri's seatbelt before pulling out of his driveway.

Hand secure on his thigh, Capri was busy trying to type the address Santi had sent out into their gpa. Apparently the house wasn't in there little town but closer to the city outskirts.

"Yea this nigga got money, baby look at this shit." Capri turned his phone making Harlem take a short glance before focusing back in the road ahead of them.

A beautiful brick house with a pristine horseshoe driveway and perfectly trimmed landscape, it left Capri wondering just what Santi's nigga did for work.

"That'll definitely hold all of us, I ain't pack my swim trunks for nothing. Promise I'm getting in that pool," Harlem spoke matterfactly make Capri grin a little.

"You not getting ya hair wet though, I didn't almost break my wrist braiding just for you to get it messed up two days after." Capri grin slowly turned into a little frown make Harlem smack his lips and reach over to flick his bottom lip.

"Fix yo face, pa. I ain't gon mess it up and if I do I'll try to fix it myself." Harlem returned his hand back to Capri's lap while the take man rolled his eyes.

He knew they'd be back sitting in Paola's living room redoing his braids tomorrow.

The rest of the ride was spend with Capri singing along to J Cole while Harlem watched him from the corner of his eye with a little smile.

Pulling up to Benjamin's big ass house Capri's mouth dropped open, yes he knew from the picture the house was big ass fuck but that's different from seeing the shit in person.

"We gotta get one of these bitches." Capri mumbled turning back to Harlem who was skillfully parking his car on the slope of the driveway.

"You wanna move in with me, pa?" He teased making Cap roll his eyes and start to get out the car. Lem followed behind him taking Sonnet out the car still wrapped in his blanket.