Chapter 1

* At the store *

You were at the store getting some things as your mom had asked you to get some things as you were having guests over for dinner and apparently you have never met them before even though they were your dad's close friends.

You were walking around the store looking for the things that your mom had asked you to buy after getting the things your mom had asked you to buy you then decided you get a treat for yourself and saw that your fav chocolate was still there but there was only one left and it was on the very top shelf so you tried to tiptoe to reach but you still couldn't reach it you then decided to jump to get the chocolate so you did you and grabbed the chocolate and you landed back down and you realised that your feet did not touch the ground instead they were touching something else you then looked down to see that you had stepped on someone's foot as you landed, you then heard the guy groaning in pain so you apologised .

" OMG I am so sorry I didn't see you there " You Said in guilt .

" Are you blind or something ?!?!" Said Ten as he groaned in pain .

" I said I was sorry you don't have to be so mean" You said

" Why did you even have to jump in the first place"Said Ten as he looked down at his feet .

" Well I couldn't reach the top so I just decided to jump " You said 

" Well since you hurt my feet I think I will be taking this with me then " Said Ten as he snatched the chocolate from you .

" Hey that my chocolate I got it far and square " You said trying to get your chocolate back as he had raised his hand up .

" Fair and square? You mean by stepping on my feet I don't think so and you own me for stepping on my feet but anyways thanks for the chocolate " He said as he walked away but you just glared at him .

* At Y/n house *

You then arrived home and put the things in the kitchen.

Your Older bother Jaemin then came into the kitchen and started going through the bags to see what you had bought.

" Woah I'm surprised you didn't get a treat for yourself to eat after dinner " Said Jaemin

" I did but then this guy stole my chocolate cause I stepped on his foot what a jerk " You said as you crossed your arms and frowned.

" AHAHAHA classic Y/n " Said Jaemin as he laughed at you

" What do you mean? " You asked in confusion

" Well your just really clumsy so I'm not surprised that it happened " Said Jaemin

You then got upset and annoyed so you when upstairs to get ready for dinner and Jaemin just laughed at you .

*Time Skip Dinner *

You came down from your room as your mom had told you that the guests have arrived so you came down just then you saw a familiar looking face . It was the guy you met at the store earlier but you were wondering why was he here so you went up to him .

" What are you doing here ? " You asked

" Ugh it's you again wait don't tell me you live here" Said Ten in annoyance.

" Yea I do why ? You gotta problem? " You said as you crossed your arms and rolled your eyes .

" Ugh just great first you step on my foot now I have to spent dinner with you just great " Said Ten in annoyance as he rolled his eyes.

" You don't have to be here if you don't want to nobody invited you " You said in annoyance with your arms crossed .

You both then glared at each for awhile when suddenly your mom called you over to the dinner table and before you left you both stuck your tongue out at each other and walked away .