Chapter 4

* Time Skip Night *

After going out with Ten the whole day you guys were really tired and when you guys got home it was night time already so you guys went up and got ready for bed.

You and Ten were both ready for bed and Ten got into bed and laid down and was ready to sleep but you were just standing at the side while holding a pillow.

" Ugh what's wrong now why aren't you going to bed" Said Ten in an annoyed tone as he sat back up.

" I'm not going on the same bad as you" You said while standing next to your side of the bed.

" Are you serious? We slept on this bed together last night and nothing happened" Said Ten

" I'm still not sleep with you on that bed " You said as you crossed your arms.

" Find then do whatever you want I don't care " Said Ten as he fluffed his pillow .

You then took your pillow and walked towards the door and you then opened the door and Ten quickly ran up to the door closed it back before you could leave the room.

" Are you trying to get us caught?" Said Ten

" What you said I could do whatever I want so I'm going to sleep somewhere else." You said

Ten then groaned and rolled his eyes and walked up to his bed and took his pillow and place it on the small sofa in his room after that he went up to you took your pillow and place it back on the bed.

" Now go and sleep on the bed" Said Ten in annoyed as he pointed to the bed.

You then went to then bed and lay down as Ten went to switch of the lights and laid on the sofa and was about to close his eyes but got interrupted by you.

" Um Ten..." You said from across the room while laying down on the bed.

" What?" Said Ten in his annoyed sleepy voice.

" Thanks for sacrificing the bed for me" You said

" Your my wife so of course I have to make sacrifices for you " Said Ten in a sleep voice

You then said good night to him and he just said hm and you both went to bed.

* Next Day *

You and Ten woke up and got ready for work and Ten was ready earlier then you and he was shouting at you to hurry up as you guys were going to be late you came out of the bathroom.

" Ugh what took you so long" Asked Ten in annoyed tone.

" I was trying to look pretty" You said

Ten then looked at you up and down and rolled his eyes and left the room and you follow him from behind.

" move over your taking all the space" You said while pushing him aside.

" No you move aside this is my house" Said Ten as he nudged you. 

You guys were arguing until Ten saw his dad coming out of the room and was walking over so Ten stopped arguing with you and grabbed your waist and pulled you in closers to him you were shocked at what he did.

" Oh baby I can't believe we're gonna be separated for the next 10 hours" Said Ten as he was holding on to your waist as he's dad came up to you guys.

He then turned over to his dad.

" Oh what are you guys talking about?" Asked Mr Lee

" oh nothing just telling Y/n how much I'm gonna miss her at work isn't that right baby" Said Ten as he faked smiled at you.