Chapter 6

* In the car *

Mark was driving Ten's Car while Ten was sitting in the back seat with you in he's arms . 

" Mark hurry up she's shivering really bad " Said Ten in a worried tone .

" Hold on we're almost there just chill she's going to be okay " Said Mark trying to clam Ten down .

" Mark pass my jacket on the seat next to you " Said Ten

Mark then passed him the jacket and he covered you up with it so you wouldn't be so cold away later you guys arrived at the hospital .

* At the hospital *

Ten and Mark were waiting outside while the doctors were giving you a check awhile later the doctor came out .

" Doctor how is my wife is she okay " Asked Ten in worried tone.

" Yes sir your wife is going to be okay she just came down with a fever we won't keep her here for long she'll be out in a awhile. " Said the doctor before leaving.

Meanwhile at home Chaeyoung went into the kitchen to get a drink and Joy followed her from behind.

" Oh Hi Joy do you want a drink too " Said Chaeyoung

" Don't Hi Joy me I know that it was you who pushed Y/n into the pool so you can stop acting now " Said Joy

" Well you don't have prove that I did it. " Said Chaeyoung

" Really you were the only one there when Y/n fell in and you know I would hate for Mr Lee to find out that it was you who pushed his beloved daughter in law in to the pool." Said Joy

" Whatever it is I'm gonna get Ten either way" Said Chaeyoung as he was about to walked away.

" While you better hurry up that plan of yours cause Ten and Y/n have been really lovey dovey recently and how knows maybe if" Said Joy

Chaeyoung then stopped and walked back towards Joy.

" If what?"Asked Chaeyoung

" You know if Y/n gets pregnant Ten will definitely not leave her for sure well I think I've said too much I should go my kids are waiting for me" Said Joy as she walked away while Chaeyoung just stood there.

Awhile later Mark and Ten came back with you from the hospital.

" Oh darling your back how is Y/n is she okay" Asked Joy in worried tone.

" Don't worry dear she's alright she has a fever that's all" Said Mark

" Well thanks Mark for helping me drive" Said Ten while holding onto you.

" No problem bro but anyways I think we should get going dear the kids must be tired " Said Mark

He and Joy then said goodbye to everyone and left and Ten then brought up to the bedroom. Once you guys were in the bedroom Ten then laid you on the bed and covered you with a blanket. He was about to walked away when you then grabbed his hand.

" Wait Ten" You said as you grabbed onto his hand

" Yea what is it" Said Ten in a calm voice

" Don't go stay here with me" You said

" Okay I'll quickly change and come back okay?"Said Ten

You then nodded your head and he quickly went to the bathroom to get ready for bed after that he lay down in bed with you and to his surprise you laid your head on his chest and he just stroked your hair.

" You may be annoying and stubborn but you didn't deserve to be treated like that by Chaeyoung" Said Ten as Whispered to you as you were sound asleep.

* Next Day *

The next day you woke up and you saw that Ten was sleeping beside you and looked over at the time it was 9.30 and usually Ten would be at work by then but this time he was here with you he then woke up and saw that you were awake.

" Y/n are you okay? Are you still cold?" Said Ten in his sleepy voice.

He then placed his hand on your forehead to feel you temperature.

" Oh your body is still hot hold I'll get your medicine" Said Ten as he go out of bed and left the room.

You were shocked as you had never seen this soft and caring side of Ten and it kinda gave you a warm feeling in your chest.

* In the kitchen *

Ten was walking into the kitchen and Mrs Lee saw that he wasn't at work.

" Ten why aren't you at work today" Asked Mrs Lee

" Oh Y/n has a fever and it was quite bad last night so I just decided to stay home to take care of her" Said Ten.

Mrs Lee then just faked smiled at him and he went up with your food and medicine and went back up to the bedroom.

* In the bedroom *

" Hey I got you some food and your medicine" Said Ten as he came in

You then sat up and covered yourself with the blankets Ten saw that you were still cold so he then decided to feed you and you were shocked at first but just given in as you were to sick to fight.

" After eating go and take a shower okay then you can rest again" Said Ten in a calm voice while feeding you.

You then shaked your head while eating your food.

" You have to take a shower so you can cool you body okay?" Said Ten in a calm voice.

You were shocked that Ten didn't scold you because usually if you just shaked your head. After eating your breakfast you went to shower and eat medicine and it made you sleepy so went to sleep while Ten did his work on his computer. He then worked until the afternoon and saw that you were about to wake up so he went down to get you some food for lunch.

Ten then went downstairs and saw that Chaeyoung was there so he quickly went into the kitchen and she saw him so she followed him.

" Hey Ten I missed you I barely got to talk to you last night" Said Chaeyoung in a flirty tone.

" Don't hey Ten with me after what you did to my wife" Said Ten in slight anger.

" I didn't do anything to her so what are you talking about" Said Chaeyoung

" Do you really think I'm stupid to believe that Y/n fell in on the her own so I know you pushed her" Said Ten in anger.

Chaeyoung was then speechless and Ten rolled his and went back up.

* In the bedroom *

" oh hey finally awake I got you some lunch " Said Ten as he came in

He then sat on the bed and started to feed you.

" Uhm Ten... " You said as you finished your first bite.

" Yea?" Said Ten in a calm voice

" Thanks for taking care of me" You said as you gave him a soft smiled.

" Your welcome" Said Ten as he smiled back at you.