Chapters 22: Attacking Lastation II

Playing 1142 Bleach

Diego stood there, frozen. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, and nine. The nine remaining Jekylls.

"Are you scared?" Johnson ask walking closer to him, "it's okay if you are, though I must congratulate you. You manage to take down one of us, at such a low level." Diego bought out his swords, angrily, the other eight Jekylls sees this expressionless. The brown hair boy look at his both hands.

'I...I can't stop...shaking. Why? Is it...it because...I'm scared...my anxiety...it's...kicking."

Johnson stops at his tracks and smiles, "scared aren't you. You are shaking like a dog that is about to die." Diego couldn't stop shaking, it was true...this is what he is feeling, fear.

"Heh, so can we?" One of the Jekylls ask, Johnson looks behind him. He looks at the nine, then smiles nodding his head, two of the eight jumped up pulling out their swords. 'As expected, Hex and Dex are going to attack first. Won't even give him a break,' Johnson thought, Hex and Dex swing their swords. Hex swings from the right and Dex swings from left, Diego grip his swords and block their attacks.

The two swing their swords around trying to knock the weilder back, as Diego block each attack. But, he couldn't block every attack. He got cut from his arms, legs, torso, and the nape of his neck.

Once the attack stop, his put down his swords breathing heavily. "Hehe, is that all you got then this fight won't go well for you. Got any fancy tricks?" Dex ask him. "Jekyll Level Nine: Hell Fire," he swing his left sword upward as a fire goes in straight line passing the two. Hex and Dex both laugh, but the fire that Diego left exploded knock the two back.

"Heh...laugh again..." the boy was breathing heavily looking at them. "The fight is not over," says a girl coming to the right.

Lexie
5'5
Light brown skin (like Diego)
Long pink hair
Light pink eyes
Swords on her right back and on her left hip

Lexie's swords light up and shoots him, he went flying hitting a wall. Diego cough out blood, to their surprise, he was still holding his swords. A figure stand over him, another female. "Your so weak."

Darxie
4'6
Light color skin
Curly dirty blonde
Blue eyes
Sword on her left hip

Diego sees her right arm turn dark and into a black claw. He sees her arm is darker then the black hole, Darxie picked him up and throws him down a couple of times causing blood coming out of his face.

Darxie look down to see he was still holding his swords, "resilient little bastard." She left up her claw, but someone stopped her, "not yet."

Jexson
6'0
Dark skin
Largely built
Bald
Dark brown eyes
Swords on his legs

"Use that when he is about to die, " the bald guy told her. The two look to see Diego slowly struggling to get up. "Please...stay down...I don't want to see blood splatter everywhere," Jexson told him. Diego hold him as he was finally up, "I don't...give a damn. You started...this fight. I'm...going to...end it."

Jexson punch Diego in the stomach sending him flying. "I'm sorry..." he says watching the guy fly. Diego look up to see someone knock him back down with a kick. He landed on the ground face first as the guy landed on his feet.

"Time...to die."

Wixom
5'9
Light color skin
Medium jet black hair
Brown eyes
Short swords on his arms

Wixom pulls out the left short sword and stab his back, "paralyzing swords are my techniques."

Diego couldn't move at all, he try to move, but it was no use. He look up with his eyes to Johnson walking towards him, "you like my team, Weilder?"

Johnson Howl
6'5
Long brown hair
Bushy brown beard
Dark brown eyes
Swords on his hips

Diego look at him angerly, he keeps trying to move his body, but to no avail. Johnson pick him up with his left hand on his throat, he looks at his shirt that has the word Dethklok on it. "What's that squiggly word say, I can't read it. Nice jacket though, I don't think grey fits you." He put his right hand on his chest while hearing Diego struggling for air.

"Can you still hear me, Diego? Let me ask you a question? What's your idea of fate? There is a lot of possibilities. For religious people, they think fate is someone or something guiding their way. Relationships say, it's where you find the right one. As others say, that there is no such thing as fate."

"So tell me, why does half the world believe in fate and the other half don't. To that, I have to say is leadership. If you think about it, some people go for to believing in fate cause someone told them to. The other don't believe cause that person told them to. But what about the people who don't follow those two."

"I say they are the true leaders, I don't think it's fate that bought us together. No, but I can tell you what did, that is...destiny. Just like it is destined for you to die."

A hole appeared in Diego's chest, his eyes slowly turn lifeless, but he didn't die. Johnson throws the kid to the ground, "he's down. Kill him, Hex," Johnson told him as the blue hair guy walk forward. "With pleasure."

Hex smiles as he lifts up his left sword, "once I cut off your head, I'll take the swords." He swing his sword down towards Diego's neck.

"Volcano Dive!" He heard a female girl shout, he look up to see a sword inches close to his face. He jumps back when the sword hit the ground causing an explosion around the person. Diego was still able to see, the smoke was clearing up as he slowly close his eyes, the last thing he saw is a hair white as snow and a black uniform. 'No...ire.' Diego close his eyes after seeing Black Heart.