Chapter 37: Lastation's Hacker

A couple weeks after meeting Peashy.

"No...I don't want it!" The younger girl yells as Diego looks at her. "Hey, you were the one who wanted pancakes. I made them for you," Diego says angerly as Peashy yells again, "no. I wanted chocolate chip pancakes!" "You had chocolate chip pancakes last week."

They soon walk to the woods as Diego was going to tell the guild that he is going to take some time off. Peashy on the other hand was on a tree branch, "look at me, wooo." "Hey, get down from there. You're going to hurt yourself," Diego tells her, but Peashy shakes her head. "No, I want to go higher," she was pointing up, Diego grabbed her and put her legs around his neck, "how about a ride?"

As Diego carried her, Peashy kicks her leg on his chest as he ran. "Getty up horsey, hehe faster, faster," the blonde girl said smiling. "I swear, I'm not having kids."

As they enter the guild hall, everyone look at Diego, they see him and the girl. Peashy was looking scared as she goes behind the weilder's leg holding into him. "Umm, who's the kid?" IF ask pointing at Peashy. "This is Peashy or P-Ko if you want to call her that," he told her. Peashy gets on top of the counter pointing at herself with her thumb, "call me Pea."

Pea got two pb&j sandwich as she eats happily while sitting on the stool, as for Diego and IF, they were talking. "Your kidding, she's been at your place for two whole weeks?"

"Yeah, I put up notices and try to find her parent or even her guardian, but no one has come up yet. She's been a pain of my ass," Diego told her angry as IF giggles, "sounds like, you could be her dad." "Shut up," the boy looks at her.

His phone go off seeing that Noire was calling him. He answered it and after a few minutes, he hangs up. "Noire need something, mind watching Peashy?" He ask, "I can't. I already accepted a request to take out some Showbill," the brown hair girl told him.

Meanwhile at Lastation, an animal was running around the Basilicom Balcony, a pair of hands grab the critter to lift it up. "Cute huh? This is Cratchy, The Rabbit Ear Bandicoot," Uni tells Rom, Ram, and Nepgear while smiling.

Rom and Ram were in awe seeing how cute he is, "aww what a sweetie," Rom says putting her hands together. Ram lift out her hands while smiling, "can I hold him too?"

"So Noire, what's the big news?" Neptune ask, "I will say until Diego gets here, but I can say, we made a satellite that is bigger then Leanbox's," she says smiling. "Is that so?" Vert ask smiling, "so was this satellite recently put up?" Blanc ask, Noire turn to her with a smile. "Of course, I don't mind licensing the technology to you, but it's not going to be free understand."

Blanc stood there for a while before saying, "actually one of the satellites was hack, from a Lastation serve it seem."

Noire look at her then look shocked, "no way!" "Oh good, now that you were paying attention-" before Blanc got finished her Noire spoke again. "That's just ludicrous, my networks being compromised is just as likely as someone falling from the sky landing on me."

They all heard screaming, the CPU Candidates who were also there heard it too. They look up to see Diego falling to the sky, "move, move, Noire, moove!" He shouted before landing on top of her.

Everyone soon came inside Lastation's Basilicom, Noire fix her hair then look at Diego. "I was expecting a certain of jackassery of you, but this over the limit." "Hey it wasn't my fault, P-Ko decided to throw a mid-air temper tantrum and I lost my wings," he explained to her. "How typically clownish," she says blushing and looks away. 'Why can't he land on top of me when no one was around,' she thought. She then shakes her head to clear her thoughts.

"Anyways, introduce yourself," he said placing Peashy down. "Call me Pea," the blonde hair kid said happily. "Wow, Diego, you have a kid this old already?" Blanc ask. "It's crazy, but she's a cute girl and I love her."

.

.

.

.

"Wait no, she's a lost kid and I'm taking care of her at my place," he explained. "I was making a joke, though...now I'm suspicious?" Diego gives her an angery look, "Rom, Ram, play nice with the little urchin," she says as Rom smiles while saying K. "Want to play with us?" Ram ask as Peashy nods, "mhm, you bet I do." Rom and Ram ran around with Peashy while playing.

Noire sigh, "it's too noisy, Uni I'm leaving you in charge while I'm out," Noire said to her younger sister, Uni nods watching The Four Goddesses and Diego going down on an elevator. Uni brings out her pet, a rabbit ear bandicoot for the other's to play with.

"Hey Nepgear, can I ask you something?" She ask.

Meanwhile on the lower level, Neptune is laughing heavily. "What so funny, I must have missed the joke?" "Aww come on, you were bragging about it remember. 'Lastation has the ultimate setup,' then derp, you got hacked. Too funny," Neptune told her laughing.

"I fell like I miss something, but having a system hacked, that could mean bad news for you," Diego told Noire, she looks at him. "I'm going to find who did this and tear him limp from limp."

"Lucky I know someone who can help, you can come in now," Vert announced as a person walk in holding a laptop.