The Puppet , And It's Creator

My god my writer's block back, i been very busy with school again like man I'm gonna sob, anyways yeah, I'm back because my bestie is waiting for this to happen, honestly this will be long I think, and I would like to thank IX0RY_ because ever since chapter 9 she/he (didn't check the pronouns yet sorry I'm in a rush) and they were like worried about my health, but it's fine because I can't sleep easily anyways, plus I gotten furina from genshin so I been...busy by alot.and I have so much school work so I haven't even wrote a single word till today...my god I don't want to miss another deadline... so yeah praying to myself, and enjoy😃

After the battle ended both warriors survived, venti was given special treatment with the help of the employees of buhu pharmacy and with zhongli's worried presence... meanwhile Raiden was also being treated with only sight damages to the Raiden shogun...and she is accompanied by the two young boys... scaramouche and kazuha...and her wife miko

"U-uh hello....kuni- I mean scaramouche.....how are you?" Ei asks ackwardly , and painfully.

Y'all I bene getting comments that crack me up a little, (not much of a laughter) but thank you for 900+ reads!! I'm taking a long break because my exams are back and I'm busy "this message was created at dec.3"

"Hmph! pathetic! Your such a softie for a queen! This is why inazuma needs a king!!" Scaramouche states making Raiden a bit mad, kazuha is in a panic.

"Scara!! You shouldn't say that! Kazuha is mad!" Kazuha starts pouting at scaramouche, making  scaramouche a little gulity.

"O-oh it's okay.... it's my fault....I wasn't much of a great queen and I managed to hurt my senior....I'm sorry...so sorry... Barbatos.....!" Baal covers her mouth realizing her mistake as she starts to panic...while the two kids look at her confused.

"I-i um.... nevermind..." Baal says realizing that she has to change the subject as she starts sweating nervously.

"Barbatos??? Who the f### is that?????" Scaramouche says not knowing a single name Baal told him, same with kazuha.

" Language scara!! Also who is bababarot?" Kazuha says mispronouncing the name as they both look at Baal.

"U-uh nothing! I was...was...just... randomly saying things! Yeah! Because..m-my circuit hurts no! I mean core got a slight crac-!!! Miko!" Baal whined in pain as Miko tightens the bandages and a special glue that she uses to fix the Raiden shogun's cracks with stings so of course this was quite painful and annoying.

"Relax ei...this is for the Raiden shogun's good...plus if this puppet broke down then how will you be able to check on inazuma while your trapped in your meditation to eternity?" Miko says trying to tell Baal to get over it.

"P-puppet?? Why your calling that woman a puppet? I mena that would explain the black blood and cracks...but I don't get why such a puppet would be so strong..." Scaramouche says with disbelief,not trusting a single word they just said.

"Yeah what is a puppet? Kazuha doesn't understand..." Kazuha tilted his head a bit staring at Baal and Miko from the statement.

"I-it's complicated to explain to a bunch of children like you...and this is only between us adults..." Baal explains trying to keep the information confidencal