The End Wasn't Near After All

(*venti pov:*)
I opened my eyes...I was slightly cold....it was warm...I was... laying down on someone... someone caressing my hair...my hair is lose?where am I?....I remember..I was about to die...well I guess the end wasn't near after all...but..I lived too long... maybe I should have stayed I'm that cold for more longer then I could have met my end early on.....I mean what can a 100 yr old half-immortal king do? We can die but we can't die from old age.... it's s####d...I should have died years ago..

"ah your awake too... don't worry he is fine..."The person said while still caressing my hair....he was... talking to a boy...wait?...a boy? Could it be..

"W-wait...you?" I asked as I slowly sit up...the man helped me...I looked at the boy ....

"Wait.... weren't you the boy I saw at the mountains???....you.. called for help huh?" I asked...I was surprised...I thought that the boy abandoned me...

"....hm" that's all the boy said...as he clinged on me...I was surprised and blushing.

"A-ah!....oh and thank y-" when I turned to thank the man...the man crossed his arms...and looked at me curiously...I frozed.

"A-ah....no way Crepus(diluc's father)!?!? Back before I was asleep and In a coma you were just a little kid!!!! How did you grow up so quick!?!" I asked shocked...but not only that..I was in tears...I hugged Crepus crying...

"Ahahaha and you haven't changed at all your Majesty " Crepus laughed and patted my back as I sobbed slowly.

After awhile I finally calmed down...I discovered that there are some mondstadters living secretly in dragonspine......all of them were waiting for my return? Crepus asked to show me around the new temporary mondstadt...I was suprised...they were living with almost just meat and boars, they get vegetation through the outside...I was crying...I felt like my hope has just returned....my city...

"I-im...glad....I'm...v-very glad....sniff!...your all being free like cranes flying thru the large sky...I'm...so happy..." I said while I wipe my tears...Crepus was glad too...but then suddenly someone threw a snowball at me!?! as I fell to the ground...

"Hey kaeya!?! Diluc! You both just hitted the king! You both come over right now!" Crepus shouted but then the two kids just stick thier tongues out as I lifted myself, my face and back covered in snow.

"No way!! Kaeya not letting such a man go like this!!!" Kaeya said angerly as he threw another snowball this time at Crepus...me and diluc froze as Crepus slowly fell into anger.

"YOU TWOOOOO!!!!!!!GET OVER HERE!!!" and then I just stood there seeing chaos rise as the two kids run for thier lives crying. Andddd Crepus having a boot as a weapon...pour kids just wanted to rebel for once.

"Wait Crepus!?!!!! They are just kids!!!!!!!" I said panicking now that I realized that actual problem, and also me facing reality again.

That....chased lasted so long I don't understand how did Crepus didn't reach them!?!I really need to update my workout....well I decided maybe I should explore myself. As I walked around the town I saw that it may be a recked place , but there are still smiles roaming...I smiled in....then I see in the distance the parents and kids fighting still over me getting hit by a snowball....

"AHHHHHH KAEYA .THIS IS KAEYA'S FAULT!!!!!! DILUC DIDN'T DO ANY OF THIS!!!" The young kids say begging to thier father while still begging for thier lives.