A Hunt, For The Sound

After captain beidou has finally prepared for the expedition and investigation, the 4 of them ready to set for a trip, all have ride the carriage. Miko and baal in one, zhongli and venti in the other . This sound might be a threat or a thing, we might never know till the group has investigate it....who knows what will they encounter...as they venture deeper into the snowy mountains.

*Zhongven carriage pov:*

"I-i Soo....um....venti...how loud was this sound?" Zhongli asks a bit nervous...after what just suddenly happened he can't really face venti at. The moment...but..,this matter needs co-operation...

"...loud...yet subtle" venti replies with chills in his voice, this phenomenon was rare to him...but...it was not only because of the sound...but rather...the recent incident.

"...I see...have you been to dragonspine?...I mean...you used to own that place right?" Zhongli asked trying to keep up the conversation.

".....yeah....a little....but....Baal and Miko...they seem like a nice couple ha?....and as her senior I still haven't found a lover....man what a pity..." Venti says as he places his arms at the window... bored...

"I-i....I understand..that makes sense..." Zhongli says looking away...he is confused?.

("Why did he forget about my confession??? Didn't I confessed to him not too long ago? So why??") Zhongli thought to himself...sad.

"....why are you...mad? Barbatos..." Zhongli asked....still not looking back...as venti turns to look at his back.

"....how would you know?... what's in your head?...think about it?....what would make me mad?" Venti asks with a serious face... zhongli who just turned sees this face....he was... suprised...the last time he saw this type of face...was back at the Archon war...but... The anger....was pointing to zhongli himself.

"....is it because...you knew the truth?...that...I didn't love guizhong?" Zhongli asks...sadly....he didn't know this would have made venti mad...

"Exactly!... guizhong loved you and she thought you did too!....I knew that too...b-but...sniff!...it turns out she was fooled by you?...and me too?...tell me...who do you really love?" Venti says as tears dropped down his cheeks....this confused zhongli...if venti knows that zhongli loves him... so why is he not happy?

"Let me be honest....I love you too...morax...but...I moved on... because...I thought you loved guizhong..so...why?" venti says...more tears fell with a reddish cheeky look in he bottom of his eyes...

"...venti..I-!?" Before zhongli could speak venti opens the door of the carriage...snow slowly fell inside of the cage....they have already reached dragonspine..but not thier destination as the carriage is not stopping.

"hey!?! What's going on there! We are going up the mountain! Pls stay in your seats!" Beidou says as ningguang tries to check.

"YOUR MAJESTY!?THAT THIEF WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!" Ningguang says as she sees venti's head peeking from the door...he had..a face filled with...sorrow...which startled ningguang.

"....I'm .... going out now take care zhongli...you two. Ningguang and beidou" Venti says as he jumps out of the carriage as he rolls down the mountain... zhongli... trying to grab him...but he couldn't make it... ningguang witnessed this scene...and so she decided to do what's the best thing to do at the moment.