PROLOGUE

Every search for a hero must begin with something every hero requires; A Villain. Therefore in search of our hero, Arcatis, two scientists from beyond the horizon came together in search of their main component, an extinct yet still existing creature so rare and powerful at the same time.  In our case they found a very strange yet at the same time a powerful and dangerous creature, a hybrid version of the great Megladon; Skeladon, they named it.

On further research, Marine biologist, human physician, and Microbiologist, John Fernandes found its DNA very useful as a cure for a very common disease famously known as Tomato. He then, along with his colleague created a solution to this health issue and succeeded in the process.

To test the capabilities of our hero, Arcatis, they created a monster: Retoreyum. It was one very powerful and dangerous virus. The proceedings and precautions were useful and the experiment was a success.

Unfortunately, John's partner and colleague, Professor Whickle Parker, wished to steal John's study on Skeladon and upgradeRetoreyum to an all-powerful and advanced stage using the DNA of Skeladon and other powerful beasts of the earth to create a serum giving him superhuman strength, enough to cause chaos and destruction.

John was aware of this and was filled with fear. How could his friend turn against him and think about using his study for such an evil cause? Taking hold of the serum he decided to turn against his friend like Whickle turned against him. He destroyed all copies of it and in a small matter of time destroyed the last of the creature's DNA and all other virus samples, merged the last of Skeladon's DNA and his virus into the serum, and to safeguard it, injected the content he created into his four-year-old sin, who was suffering with the same disease of Tomato.

In all the commotion, there was a lot of rattling and the computer warnings screaming loud. finally, a big test tube fell from a high shelf and broke. hearing this Professor Parker rushed to the scene and he was completely furious. He carefully examined the place. there was a lot of broken glass, a fallen injector, and the computers were all beeping red, with danger and warning signs all over the screens highlighting the words 'EXPERIMENT TERMINATED'. Seeing the blood drops he could only conclude one thing, John was responsible for it all. He searched the whole castle and all the rooms they were working in, for him but by then, the child the scientist, and his wife had crossed the waters of the adjoining river (where they found the beast), reaching the village nearby and were preparing their stuff to evacuate.

"JOHNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!"

Entrusting the kid and his mother in the hands of the village chief, John turned the other direction to run and go into hiding forever. That was the only option he saw to save both himself and his family from the wrath of Whickle Parker. But before he or the other villagers present realized it, in a split moment he disappeared into the darkness of the night. No one has ever known whether he was abducted, kidnapped or just hiding but since then, no one has ever seen or heard of John Fernandes.