Emotional Turmoil

Continuation from previous part.....

💮 Anuseena's Room 💮

Haseena was lightening the diyas on the floor when Anubhav came down. He was spell bound seeing her. She was looking exceptionally beautiful in a yellow and white suit, her hair were open and red chuda in her hands. The light of diyas was casting a glow on her face.

Papa: arre Haseena tumne toh khudko diyon se gher liya

Haseena looked around and saw herself surrounded by diyas.

Haseena: humara dhyan hi nahi tha

Alok: Anu tum madad kar do Haseena ki (he said and went)

Anubhav went towards her and forwarded his hand, she hesitated at first but then held his hand.

He helped her getting out from between the diyas taking care that her leg does not get burnt.

Haseena: Shukriya (leaving his hand)

It was time for the Puja. Anubhav and Haseena stood together, first Sonal Singh and Neeraj Singh did the aarti

Panditji: ab aap dono aarti kijiye.

they did the aarti together.

Panditji: ab saath milkar ye diye prajwalit kijiye.

They were lightening the diyas together near the idol of goddess Laxmi. Haseena's dupatta was going to go in the fire but Anubhav held it and kept it on her shoulder properly. Anubhav's kurta was going to get stained by the kumkum when Haseena kept it away. They completed the task.

Haseena: Papa, aap swastik bana dijiye

He came forward and made the swastik on the accounts book.

They came out to crack the firecrackers.

Anubhav: siyavar ramchandra ki jai

All: Jai!!

Haseena was smiling and laughing with Anubhav's cousins while he was looking at her. Dadi bua was looking at them with envious eyes.

✨🌼🌼🌹🌼🌼✨

Haseena was cleaning the cupboard when she saw a album.

Haseena: ye photo album?

She took it out and opened it to see Aishwarya and Anubhav's pics in it

Haseena: kitna pyar karte hai Anubhav Aishwarya se. Unki yaadon ko kitna pyar se sanjoh (joining) ke rakha hai. (caressing the pic) Kaash koi humse bhi itna pyar karta

Anubhav came and snatched the album from her

Anubhav: kya kar rahi hai aap

Haseena: hum toh bas safai kar rahe the ki tab ye humein mila.

Anubhav: humari chizon ko haath mat lagaya kijiye aap.

Haseena: humne jaanbujhkar nahi kiya

Anubhav: woh jo bhi ho but next time aap humare wordrobe ko haath nahin lagayengi (coldly)

Haseena: fine! Aapko Aishwarya ki yaadon mein dube rehna hai toh rahiye. Dete rahiye khudko taklif. Lekin aap humse aise baat nahi kar sakte. Aapki feelings ki respect karte hai hum lekin iska ye matlab nahi hai ki hum isolated rahenge. Ye humara bhi room hai toh humein jo karna hoga hum karenge.

She went out. Anubhav open the album and looked at Aishwarya's photo.

Anubhav: kyun chali gayi tum! Janti thi na tumhara Anu tumse kitna pyar karta hai phir bhi. Tumne promise Kiya tha ki tum nahi jaogi lekin phir bhi chali gayi. Aisa kyun kiya tumne. Do saalon se iss dard ke saath ji rahe hai hum. Papa ke kehne pe shaadi toh kar li Haseena ji se lekin ye dil tumhen bhul hi nahi raha. Ek taraf se dekhen toh ye galat hai, unke saath anyay hai lekin hum kya karen. Khudko iss tarah se tumhare sath jod liya hai ki aaj bhi har saans ke sath tumhen yaad karte hai. Ek minute bhi aisa nahi hai ki tumhara Anu tumhen bhula ho (he attached the frame to his chest and tears brimmed in his eyes) I love you sweetheart. Main sirf tumse pyar karunga, humesha, forever.

Haseena stood at the door looking at him, she felt a pang of pain in her heart seeing tears in his eyes.

Haseena: Tum bahut lucky ho Aishwarya ki tumhe Anubhav ji jitna pyar karne wala insaan mila hai. Lekin woh aise hi stress mein rahe toh unki health pe affect padega. Shefali bhabhi se baat karen kya? Anubhav ji unki respect karte hai. Unhe jarur pata hoga ki kya karna chahiye.

She went to the kitchen

🍛 🅚🅘🅣🅒🅗🅔🅝 🍛

She discussed the matter with Shefali.

Shefali: Haseena tumhen hi Anubhav ko samjhana hoga ki ab tum ho uske sath aur usse pareshan hone ki jarurat nahin hai.

Haseena: Lekin bhabhi ham itna kuchh kaise kah sakte hain unse.

Shefali: Kyun nahi! Tum biwi ho uski tum kuch bhi keh sakti ho

Haseena: Thik hai hum try karenge.

To be continued.....

🄿🅁🄴🄲🄰🄿

Mending Relationship!

The story is getting very low response. I have said less updates but I'm updating regularly because this idea and story is special for me. If you all don't want to read and appreciate it. Do let me know I'll unpublish it today only but I'll not entertain this kind of response.

Do shower your love ❤️✨
Vote and comment if you like it!