Symbol of Love

Continue reading from previous part.....

Haseena has started preparing for her writing competition. She enjoys it very much.

Anubhav treats her like a queen fulfilling her every wish and cravings. Although due to taking care of her his work pressure has increased, his schedule has become very hectic but seeing her happy make him forget all his tiredness.

They have fallen in love with each other even more during this phase. They often used to have cute fights regarding the gender of the baby as Hasina wanted a boy and Anubhav wanted cute girl. But at the end they wanted a healthy baby

It was 7th month of her pregnancy and Anubhav has organised a baby shower for her inviting only close friends.

Haseena was enjoying seeing her husband running here and there making all the arrangements. She smiles remembering how he reacted on the first sonography. He was literally crying seeing their baby on screen and Haseena tried to control him. Even the doctor laughed at them but Anubhav kept being emotional.

After the Puja Anuseena sat together with vansh in Anubhav's lap. Both tried to feel baby's kick. Vansh shared a good bond with his Mama mami.

The family made all the arrangements perfectly making Haseena overwhelmed. Anubhav went near her

Anubhav: kitni baar kaha hai roya mat kijiye (he kissed her forehead)

She became shy as the family was giving them teasing looks but her husband never shys showing his affection towards her, no matter they are in public.

They function ended happily.

🌼🌼🌼🌹🌼🌼🌼

It was her 9th month of pregnancy. Haseena and Alok were sitting in dining table while Anubhav was preparing upma for Haseena. The trio was chatting when Haseena stopped talking as she felt a sharp pain in her abdomen.

Haseena: try to be calm Haseena tu panic karegi toh Anubhav ghabra jayenge (in mind) Anu

Anubhav turned to her and smiled

Anubhav: dekha Baba Haseena ne humein sabki tarah Anu bulaya.

Alok looked at Haseena who had discomfort on her face.

Alok: chup kar tu..usse dard ho raha hai, gaadi nikal

Anubhav: Kya (shocked)

Alok: Anu agar isse kuch hua toh main tujhe chodunga nahi.

But Anubhav stood freezed at his place. Alok went to call Amruta and Karan to bring car seeing Anubhav rooted to his place.

Haseena: Anubhav (shreiking voice)

Anubhav came into senses and went near

Anubhav: Kya hua Jaan bahut dard ho raha hai kya.

Haseena tried to control her pain as her husband was already panicked and was crying.

Amruta and Karan came, Anubhav carried her to the car

Amruta: Baba aap bhi jaiye main di ka hospital bag lekar aati hoon

Everyone sat in car and left.

𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗘 𝗛𝗢𝗦𝗣𝗜𝗧𝗔𝗟